Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 40 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
I'm surprised no one mentioned her past here. I think that's what drove her away from her review job at The Fast Lane Car.
Hmmm...I've been watching Sarah for over a year now; even when she was with TFL and am not aware of anything "checkered" in her past. If you know something we don't, please elaborate.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Hmmm...I've been watching Sarah for over a year now; even when she was with TFL and am not aware of anything "checkered" in her past. If you know something we don't, please elaborate.
Her channel used to be about her transgender transformation but she has scrubbed all evidence of her past when the car vlogging took off. I thought it was fairly obvious. I've got nothing against transgenders, but she used to speak openly about it and now conceals anything alluding to it. Seems a bit reckless if a substantial amount of her Patreon patrons are doing it because of sexual attraction and may turn hostile if they knew if she was born a man.

·
Registered
229 Posts
I'm surprised no one mentioned her past here. I think that's what drove her away from her review job at The Fast Lane Car.

I had no idea about any of it until I read your posts. I’ve only watched a few mins here & there on her videos & never read any of the comments, so I didn’t pick up on it. In general, I’m typically like that with most Youtubers, where I can only watch a few mins of their videos & then get bored with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
143 Posts
Her channel used to be about her transgender transformation but she has scrubbed all evidence of her past when the car vlogging took off. I thought it was fairly obvious. I've got nothing against transgenders, but she used to speak openly about it and now conceals anything alluding to it. Seems a bit reckless if a substantial amount of her Patreon patrons are doing it because of sexual attraction and may turn hostile if they knew if she was born a man.
Wow...I had no idea about that! It's funny that you mention that, because I've seen occasional comments from guys who've responded to other guys expressing their love for Sarah, saying words to the effect of, "you'd be in for a surprise with her." That might explain why her boyfriend and her split up, over a year ago now? And she hasn't found anyone else? Geezo! Thanks for the insight.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
So she was born a man? Or was born a woman with both genitalia? Sorry this trans stuff is confusing AF.

·
Registered
281 Posts
So she was born a man? Or was born a woman with both genitalia? Sorry this trans stuff is confusing AF.
Here's an archive of her Youtube channel before she focused on car content.

You can see her "before" pic there. Apparently, some of her previous fans are dissapointed that she is so ashamed of her past and tries to bury it. I actually think she'd more popular if she embraced it openly.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
Here's an archive of her Youtube channel before she focused on car content.

You can see her "before" pic there. Apparently, some of her previous fans are dissapointed that she is so ashamed of her past and tries to bury it. I actually think she'd more popular if she embraced it openly.
Wow. There is one pic of it with a Monster hat on before. The wonders of modern science.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
Wow, as the original poster/thread starter, im blindsided by this.
Gotta be a very ruff life. Sarah talks a lot about being alone/isolated.
Seems like a good person worth supporting.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Wow, as the original poster/thread starter, im blindsided by this.
Gotta be a very ruff life. Sarah talks a lot about being alone/isolated.
Seems like a good person worth supporting.
Wow...I agree with you 100% I really enjoy watching Sarah's videos. She's funny, entertaining and a damn good technician. I'm not trying to get in her pants, so I really don't care what's in there! She's a very kind human being, who loves animals and makes me laugh. So, I support her channel and wish her the best.

·
Premium Member
3,352 Posts
I think she should have mentioned that on the 2018 that $5k more included way more than $5k in upgrades form a base 2017, was not clear, made it sound like its more just because it's and 18. But Forged wheels ($1,245*), RS2 package ($2,486*), LSD ($1,199** part + install $???), RS logoed center caps ($202*), Carbon Fiber interior bits ($849.99*). That is almost $6k using 2016 prices() for the options or online now prices(*). before installing that LSD. So being only $5k was a deal in my opinion.

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
I’ve reinvented myself 3 times for the job market. I can’t imagine physically reinventing myself as a person. I will go on record as saying, the outcome in Sara’s case, was a success.

·
Registered
3 Posts
You guys are clueless, i've followed her from the start & i mean from her first ever vlog. ;). You have no idea what she's been through or what she's about. The things I could tell...

·
Registered
143 Posts
You guys are clueless, i've followed her from the start & i mean from her first ever vlog. ;). You have no idea what she's been through or what she's about. The things I could tell...
Sooo...tell us what you know. You brought it up; now we want to know just exactly what you're claiming to know about Sarah.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I joined this forum just so I could ask this. Serious question, and I'm not trying to be insulting, offensive, or anything other than curious:

Is Sarah n Tuned a male or female? At first glance she appears to be female, but upon closer evaluation, she has a strong jawline, thicker/muscular arms, and is taller than an average female. I'm just genuinely curious and I wouldn't negatively judge her one way or the other.

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't read page 2 of the thread. Apparently I'm not the only one lol

·
Premium Member
2,483 Posts
I joined this forum just so I could ask this. Serious question, and I'm not trying to be insulting, offensive, or anything other than curious:

Is Sarah n Tuned a male or female? At first glance she appears to be female, but upon closer evaluation, she has a strong jawline, thicker/muscular arms, and is taller than an average female. I'm just genuinely curious and I wouldn't negatively judge her one way or the other.

EDIT: Never mind, I didn't read page 2 of the thread. Apparently I'm not the only one lol

21 - 40 of 54 Posts