Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1701 - 1720 of 1767 Posts

·
Premium Member
586 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,181 Posts
You’d have more room if you’d take out some of those fuzzy handcuffs.

Yes mistress...... Thy will be done!

🕯🏓👠

ROFLMAO!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
This tiny harmless thing ....

Now I got covered
4-40 NM
40-200 NM

I don’t know how many yards and football fields that is in imperial !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
651 Posts
This tiny harmless thing ....

Now I got covered
4-40 NM
40-200 NM

I don’t know how many yards and football fields that is in imperial !

Damn Yanks! Haha! Alls I know is my Tekton 1/4" torque wrench covers 10-150 in-lb. So it's probably somewhere around there.

Reactions: Tongue Twinster

·
Premium Member
4,181 Posts
Who the hell delivers packages at 11:14 PM?!

I already called OnTrac at 8PM, they said if they don't have it delivered by 9PM they will get it rescheduled for the following day.

I was getting ready to go to bed and I heard a car door slam and I knew it.

SOB left it close to the front door, where it's well lit and very close to the water sprinkler.

Seriously?!

Good thing I was still up:

Reactions: Tongue Twinster

·
Registered
97 Posts
Who the hell delivers packages at 11:14 PM?!

View attachment 344178

I already called OnTrac at 8PM, they said if they dont have it delivered by 9PM they will get it rescheduled for the following day.

I was getting ready to go to bed and I heard a car door slam and I knew it.

SOB left it close to the front door, where it's well lit and very close to the water sprinkler.

Sereiusly?!

Good thing I was still up:

View attachment 344179 View attachment 344180 View attachment 344181 View attachment 344182
Sounds like it's not limited to Oz!! I know right? Wt...!

·
Registered
860 Posts
That is one cool looking thing ! Can it play Crysis ?

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Registered
860 Posts
Someone brought some new pieces ! Now I can check for oil leaks without having to raise the car ... I hope !

·
Registered
136 Posts
Got my raceseng reverse lockout. Note to others-- The Cobb knob doesn't work out of the box. It took some modifications because the threads don't come to the very bottom of the knob. The bottom black ring blocks the lockout from engaging all the way. I put a spacer inside the knob to make it tighten a little sooner and voila.

Also got a nice little package from ETS. Still waiting on their intercooler though 🤦‍♂️

·
Registered
2016 RS
213 Posts
Got my raceseng reverse lockout. Note to others-- The Cobb knob doesn't work out of the box. It took some modifications because the threads don't come to the very bottom of the knob. The bottom black ring blocks the lockout from engaging all the way. I put a spacer inside the knob to make it tighten a little sooner and voila.

View attachment 344188

Also got a nice little package from ETS. Still waiting on their intercooler though 🤦‍♂️
View attachment 344189
Lol, mine took 4 months.... good luck!!

·
Registered
136 Posts
Lol, mine took 4 months.... good luck!!
They told me 6 weeks after they initially said 2-4...Ordered through stratified. If it's anything past 6 weeks I'll be cancelling my order and trying to find a supplier with one in stock. What's going on over at ETS? Shouldn't take this long.

1701 - 1720 of 1767 Posts