Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1601 - 1620 of 1663 Posts

·
Registered
2016 RS
160 Posts
I’ll have some updated pics this weekend, doing suspension and brakes this weekend... In another week or so after is the FMIC and intake... wish me luck on that one...not looking forward to that, but eager to get it done. Then I’ll see if I need to put in the sound suppressor, rear wiper delete ,tint and badging!!

·
Registered
2016 RS
160 Posts

·
Registered
2016 RS
160 Posts
Reactions: GmpaJimj

·
Registered
815 Posts
Some play Call of Duty, GmpaJimj does call of Duty :)

·
Registered
504 Posts

These guys don't mess when it comes to packing packages on packages on packages!!!

Was actually pretty impressive how they were able to fit everything into that box. The koozie was a nice touch.
And in case there was ever any doubt where these parts are made... Well, I can tell you where they're NOT made! Haha!

Can't wait to install these next week along with my KW DDC coilovers! FINALLY!!!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Mishimoto CAI and Intercooler.

Installing the CAI was such a pain. Screws were really tight and wouldnt fit in properly as well, the welding job was crap looking from inside of the intake pipe, could have done better but for the price i guess it works.

Also i cant get the air inlet duck to fit in properly with the Mishimoto air box, any solutions? its the short one on the top that comes lose.

Attachments

1601 - 1620 of 1663 Posts