Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1481 - 1500 of 1507 Posts

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
I’ve heard horror stories about their backorders and figured some people made a couple weeks sound like a couple months. Now I know people aren’t exaggerating.
Nope, no exaggeration. Took my last order, which was supposedly "in stock", 3 months to arrive lol

“What’s in the box!?”
I'm hoping an OMP WRC-R seat and side mounts, but I guess I'll see tonight lol

·
Registered
334 Posts
I too had issues with Mountune USA. Took me ages to get my winter wheels last year. Placed my order in November and then didn't have them until winter was almost over. Going to avoid doing business with them as much as I can, terrible experience.

Ordered a sound suppression chamber from Cobb instead of Mountune and it showed up this afternoon - something like three business days after I placed the order. Smaller piece than I expected!

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Wow, I'm speechless... This thing fits me wonderfully! FAT BOY APPROVED!

Also, if you guys want to get anything motorsports related, definitely give Murray Motorsports in Ireland a try. Pleasure to work with, fast shipping to US and awesome pricing.
Does this with the seat rails and bracket?

You got 1 or 2?

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Does this with the seat rails and bracket?

You got 1 or 2?
Seat rails, side brackets and mounting hardware are all usually sold separately, but Murray helped me out and told me what I needed for the install. Only got 1 for me since I did not want to mess with trying to spoof the air bag sensor bladder on the the passenger side. I'm still gonna daily using the stock RS seat, but will plan on swapping this in for trackdays. Harness and harness bar is next on the agenda...

·
Premium Member
2,490 Posts
Cobb SSC is a one solid piece and the o-ring gasket. The Mountune is the O-ring, the SSC metal piece, the silicone sleeve and the clamp. too many parts in my opinion.

the Cobb SSC does a great job that it cancels out all the intake noise..... all of them (especially when you go after market air filter and intake tubes).

·
Super Moderator
15,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,494
I finally bit the bullet:

My 6S+ had been acting up lately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
40 Posts
I finally bit the bullet:

My 6S+ had been acting up lately.

I like it. I’m going tomorrow to see what kind of deal I can work on a new phone. My wife keeps complaining about her 6S and I told her I would pay for a new battery but she isn’t having it.

·
Super Moderator
15,705 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,496
I like it. I’m going tomorrow to see what kind of deal I can work on a new phone. My wife keeps complaining about her 6S and I told her I would pay for a new battery but she isn’t having it.
Battery time has been vastly improved with the upgrade. I was also feeling that the 6s+ was starting to be throttled also.

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
Got a huge roll of 1/2’’ gaffer tape in dark blue to use as a temporary center mark on the steering wheel at ice driving events. Not technically needed but might be usefull when reviewing video footage afterwards.

Found some Porsche forum thread that used it with generally good reviews. Although on the newer Cayman steering wheel it seems they have a recess and we dont should be find for a day at a time!

I probably have enough to do all the RSs in Canada!! Wonder if I should have gotten red given it’s just for one day at a time. That dark blue will be less visible...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
528 Posts
How about hot pink?
Do they actually offer that color!?

Would bring back memories of my sti with the pinkish logos!

Blue will be much better than pink for the time I have it on! And barely noticeable to people walking by compared to red also!

1481 - 1500 of 1507 Posts