Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1461 - 1480 of 1779 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Rear rotors arrived today .

Front and pads incoming in the next 3 weeks.
No stock and dba & endless have to build them for me.

Interesting. I cannot see the cooling vanes on the rear. I guess these don’t qualify for Kangaroo Paw.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
So you overpaid for solid rotors with 3 stripes of temp paint!!?? I would send them back!! Maybe they ran out of Kangaroos with all the fires???

·
Registered
860 Posts
So you overpaid for solid rotors with 3 stripes of temp paint!!?? I would send them back!! Maybe they ran out of Kangaroos with all the fires???
It’s very rare to find a rear rotor which is not solid. It seems that the rear DBA 4000 series is not an exception . It has all the benefits of a quality rotor apart from the Kangaroo paw cooling fins. While I agree it is not cheap, I don’t see a rotor with all the benefits of this one for a cheaper price.

The front one should be the bees knees !

Reactions: 20focusstdriver17

·
Super Moderator
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,465

Had this arrive from Exxon Mobil rewards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
16,370 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,466

Well, my phone. (My name isn’t Erin BTW) who the heck names their kid Thuy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: GeniusKhan

·
Registered
115 Posts
Maybe he was from Sesame Street, think about it ..... Bert + Ernie = Bernie!!!

·
Registered
860 Posts
Brake pads are here !!! Waiting on Rotors ! Very disappointed with the UK shop I ordered from. They can’t give me a tracking number for 3 days now ...

·
Registered
860 Posts
That moment when you order custom made things and ... they don’t match !

Rear mats are perfect but the front ones are just horribly bad. The passenger side is longer than my foot well area. Also the plastic holes are nowhere near where they should be.

The driver side is even funnier . I think they are for a different car.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Destroyed my factory skid plate last week during the snow storm we had in BC. Had to cut and fab it back together to last me until this showed up from @RaptorRacing
. Showed up in less than a week, thank you!
View attachment 338499
Nice. What's the weight on it? Mine is gone. The original owner must have removed it. What was the price you paid? I'd love to get one on mine.

·
Registered
860 Posts
Finally ! This was a long wait but they look manly and dangerous ! I think I will baptise them on Spa Francorchamps!

They have the famous Roo Paw!! Should he cooled quite well when going down to Eau Rouge in 6th WOT and smashing the brake pedal for HT-REV MATCH to third gear !

·
Registered
559 Posts
Nice. What's the weight on it? Mine is gone. The original owner must have removed it. What was the price you paid? I'd love to get one on mine.
Didnt weigh it, $410 canadian shipped. Had to notch out the ducting a bit to fit around my COBB hard pipes, but otherwise it was great.

1461 - 1480 of 1779 Posts