1421 - 1440 of 1468 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Last Friday I got the OBD II Bluetooth reader for my daughter and nephew's car:

I would say it's more that want I paid for it to diagnose it on the spot with their head units. I can also check live stats on the car:

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
FedEx Just swung by and dropped this off:

The Mrs just came back from overseas. She bought me the accessories for this:

I got the 1TB Utlimate Edition.

I also picked up the Pro Dock

Here's an unboxing of the phone:

Thank you to the Mrs. for spoiling me, I have not replaced my phone since 2016.

Thank you, Mrs. Love you lots!!😍😘🥰

·
Registered
280 Posts
FedEx Just swung by and dropped this off:

View attachment 337782

View attachment 337776
View attachment 337777 View attachment 337778 View attachment 337779

I got the 1TB Utlimate Edition.

I also picked up the Pro Dock

Here's an unboxing of the phone:

Thank you to the Mrs. for spoiling me, I have not replaced my phone since 2016.

Thank you, Mrs. Love you lots!!😍😘🥰
A gaming phone? Can't say I've heard of that before but now that I have, I'm wondering why no one's done it before.

So will this replace your phone or be used solely for gaming purposes?

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
A gaming phone? Can't say I've heard of that before but now that I have, I'm wondering why no one's done it before.

So will this replace your phone or be used solely for gaming purposes?
Replacing my current phone.

I honestly have not been gaming for a while, but I barely used my Nintendo Switch.

I typically just do PoKemon Go when I walk nowadays. My current phone has been acting up.

The Mrs. saw me looking at phones. The specs are better than the iPhone 11 Pro Max and Samsung Galaxy for the price (well the phone by itself anyways).

120Hz screen, 6000MAh battery with the RAM and 1TB....... I think i should be good for at least 3 yrs.

I can use the dual display to do VPN for work and play a game at the same time.

😁

·
Registered
1,812 Posts

View attachment 337778 View attachment 337779
Jezuz H... that's a lot of sh1t for a phone... And here I am looking forward to the new Razor so I can have an even smaller phone lol

I gotta say tho, the fanny pack is a nice touch. I had one back in the 90's for my gen1 game boy, along with a cardboard organizer insert I made to hold all the game cartridges and some spare AA batteries. I remember when the "Light Boy" accessory was the game changer, letting you play IN THE DARK!!!!

·
Registered
37 Posts
trying be hoonigan i guess? Fifteen 52 Chicane, winter/summer duty.

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Jezuz H... that's a lot of sh1t for a phone... And here I am looking forward to the new Razor so I can have an even smaller phone lol

I gotta say tho, the fanny pack is a nice touch. I had one back in the 90's for my gen1 game boy, along with a cardboard organizer insert I made to hold all the game cartridges and some spare AA batteries. I remember when the "Light Boy" accessory was the game changer, letting you play IN THE DARK!!!!

The specs got me, it has the best bang for the buck. The RAM, storage and screen specs it awesome.

I usually build my own PC and recondition and upgrade laptops easy.

I rarely get the latest and greatest.

LOL! i do recall that on the gameboy..... those were the days.

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
The specs got me, it has the best bang for the buck. The RAM, storage and screen specs it awesome.

I usually build my own PC and recondition and upgrade laptops easy.

I rarely get the latest and greatest.

LOL! i do recall that on the gameboy..... those were the days.
Been reading up on that phone (I rarely research about phone unless it's time for me to get another one), but damn that is one specs monster. Bit of overkill for me, I'd be more interested if mobile gaming was far more advanced.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,436 Posts
Been reading up on that phone (I rarely research about phone unless it's time for me to get another one), but damn that is one specs monster. Bit of overkill for me, I'd be more interested if mobile gaming was far more advanced.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

I've been in some situation that I left my laptop at home and I and oot and aboot, and I get called to do some work.

At least with this phone it should be powerful enough for me to do some tasks and big enough for me to read stuff on the screen.

It's not as big as a Galaxy Note, but its a power house for it to be a laptop replacement when I'm in a bind.

1421 - 1440 of 1468 Posts