Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Premium Member
3,372 Posts
LOL, oh no you di-int!

·
Premium Member
3,372 Posts
Hope that last a long time since my two Razer products died on me just after warranty period.
Then it worked as intended. Warranty expired, time to pay up the piper!

Reactions: SenderPiggins

·
Premium Member
3,372 Posts
I guess with that mind set you don't mine paying the piper when your RS goes bust right after your warranty expires. ?
They don't make things like they used to anymore.
I definitely agree, they don't make it as the used to. And I work in IT.

I do mind paying the piper if my RS brakes after the standard warranty, that's the reason why I got an 8yr/125Kmile on my RS. ?

Reactions: Tongue Twinster

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Mountune rear lip spoiler extension from the UK, was actually cheaper with shipping than Mountune USA, which is odd.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Mountune rear lip spoiler extension from the UK, was actually cheaper with shipping than Mountune USA, which is odd. View attachment 337052
Yeah, there are a handfull of parts that are cheaper from Mountune UK even after british pound to USD conversion and shipping to over here. The limited slip diff is another one. From mountune USA it is $1200 with free shipping. From mountune UK it is 605 british pounds ($775 USD) and even with shipping it still comes out cheaper. I'm not exactly sure why moutune USA sells it at such a significant higher price knowing people can buy it cheaper from UK and have it shipped.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Mountune rear lip spoiler extension from the UK, was actually cheaper with shipping than Mountune USA, which is odd.
How was the install? I'm still deciding if I want to install it since you have to use the tube of adhesive to install it. Not sure how it will hold up on the track.

·
Registered
250 Posts
This week I got my Forklift hitch to replace my Curt and an escape spare tire. I'll try to get pictures as I install.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
How was the install? I'm still deciding if I want to install it since you have to use the tube of adhesive to install it. Not sure how it will hold up on the track.
Let's just say it's a bit messy. The adhesive is extremely strong so I do not believe that it's coming off. I cleaned up the residual glue the next day with rubbing alcohol and elbow grease.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Reactions: GeniusKhan

·
Premium Member
3,372 Posts
My daughter's radio, rear and front facing cameras came in:

The other front facing camera is for my nephew's Mazda2.

The OBD2 scanner for android got lost in the mail. I ended up installing these

yesterday:

Say hi to my daughter and Dot. She just walk around the drive way and comes back when we call her name.

·
Registered
487 Posts
Yeah, there are a handfull of parts that are cheaper from Mountune UK even after british pound to USD conversion and shipping to over here. The limited slip diff is another one. From mountune USA it is $1200 with free shipping. From mountune UK it is 605 british pounds ($775 USD) and even with shipping it still comes out cheaper. I'm not exactly sure why moutune USA sells it at such a significant higher price knowing people can buy it cheaper from UK and have it shipped.

That's the cost of doing business from the State of California....

1401 - 1420 of 1663 Posts