Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 1423 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I figured since we're all sitting around not doing much other than waiting word on our vehicle orders, that a new thread would help pass the time.

It doesn't have to car related nor something that you were expecting.

So, I'll start it off with a Jury Duty Summons for next month. YAY!

·
Registered
971 Posts
I figured since we're all sitting around not doing much other than waiting word on our vehicle orders, that a new thread would help pass the time.

It doesn't have to car related nor something that you were expecting.

So, I'll start it off with a Jury Duty Summons for next month. YAY!
Haven't ventured out to the mail box yet. 10F wind chill!

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
Collections notices for the previous inhabitants of my apartment. I was told that they left abruptly before the end of the lease, but I guess there was more to that story.

We also get their subscription to Women's Health, which always makes me laugh. Women's Health sticking out of the mailbox of a gay couple.

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
Concierge Key membership from American Airlines!
UKXPAT,

Very nice, but that means you flyway too much. I was flying a lot domestically one year and was American Airlines Platinum (I know a lot lower than Concierge Key) and was always upgraded to first class and bumped up on Avis and Hertz cars, but being a road warrior involves too much time and work.

Enjoy though :victorious:

YMMV,

MidCow3

·
Registered
971 Posts
UKXPAT,

Very nice, but that means you flyway too much. I was flying a lot domestically one year and was American Airlines Platinum (I know a lot lower than Concierge Key) and was always upgraded to first class and bumped up on Avis and Hertz cars, but being a road warrior involves too much time and work.

Enjoy though :victorious:

YMMV,

MidCow3
Actually don't understand it myself. Just scraped Executive Platinum last year, so totally unexpected. No set rules to get it that they ever publish. Company is now on a significant travel reduction policy so won't get to enjoy it much anyway!

·
Super Moderator
15,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A new Debit Card and a suspicious letter from the IRS.

Thankfully, it was a 1099-INT and not the other notice! Whew!

·
Registered
164 Posts
Just a few moments ago my order for the Focus RS Enthusiasts "Pops and Burbles” t-shirt. What happen to the message thread for these t-shirt discussed on this site on 17JAN2016?

·
Super Moderator
15,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Just a few moments ago my order for the Focus RS Enthusiasts "Pops and Burbles” t-shirt. What happen to the message thread for these t-shirt discussed on this site on 17JAN2016?
It was removed by Admin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
This was in my iced over mailbox:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,484 Posts
Discussion Starter #16