Ford Focus RS Forum banner

3841 - 3860 of 3865 Posts

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
That thought occurred to me.
50 year old strippers. It could make for an interesting nursing home.
Instead of bras and undies,
It's slippers and cardigans.....

Reactions: GmpaJimj

·
Premium Member
1,826 Posts
The only reason I mention Depends is common sense! I’d rather not have stripper pee flying off stage onto my best wife beater...unless I pay extra for it of course.
I also thought that could be a good selling point. “Elderly..gentleman’s RS for sale. Always wore Depends! Recaros never peed on!“ ($++)
Moving on....

·
Registered
1,925 Posts
Golden Showers for the win........

Reactions: GmpaJimj

·
Premium Member
522 Posts
The only reason I mention Depends is common sense! I’d rather not have stripper pee flying off stage onto my best wife beater...unless I pay extra for it of course.
I also thought that could be a good selling point. “Elderly..gentleman’s RS for sale. Always wore Depends! Recaros never peed on!“ ($++)
Moving on....
Genius !

·
Registered
793 Posts
Forged, sleeved mountune 2.3 running full e85 - quick blast around the mountains and car started misfiring toward the end. CEL and cylinder 3 misfire and O2 sensor running rich errors. Sweet smelling steam from the exhaust. Did a CO2 test on the coolant system confirming aftermarket head gasket has failed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
6,018 Posts
Forged, sleeved mountune 2.3 running full e85 - quick blast around the mountains and car started misfiring toward the end. CEL and cylinder 3 misfire and O2 sensor running rich errors. Sweet smelling steam from the exhaust. Did a CO2 test on the coolant system confirming aftermarket head gasket has failed.

Ouch!

Reactions: Warriormonx

·
Registered
1,925 Posts

Spewing!!

Reactions: Warriormonx
3841 - 3860 of 3865 Posts