Ford Focus RS Forum banner

3461 - 3480 of 3537 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,427 Posts
Being held back on the TB path I want to do.

Also on the fence on getting the mani port/polished.

Reactions: SUBAFST

·
Registered
126 Posts

I wish I could throw one of those on my setup and dyno for you guys for consistency. I don’t see myself going that route unless I want port nitrous or something.

16 Ford Focus RS Grey
Eibach Sways /Adamtuned Auxfuel Kit/ Cobb AdamTuned/ Dsc Sport Controller/ Radium PcV CC./ K+N air filter /Tema 4x4 30mm spacer/massive sway endlinks//Full Race IC// Tune Plus Turbosmart IWG/ E76/ NGK LTR7BHX (95605) 1-step colder Ruthenium Spark Plugs DynoJet 8-Run Avg (417.23wtq/399.26whp)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
126 Posts

Prepared my first sample. 18xx miles of E77 tuning, dyno tuning top speed runs and data logs. :) VR1 2050 for lyfe yo

16 Ford Focus RS Grey
Eibach Sways /Adamtuned Auxfuel Kit/ Cobb AdamTuned/ Dsc Sport Controller/ Radium PcV CC./ K+N air filter /Tema 4x4 30mm spacer/massive sway endlinks//Full Race IC// Tune Plus Turbosmart IWG/ E76/ NGK LTR7BHX (95605) 1-step colder Ruthenium Spark Plugs DynoJet 8-Run Avg (417.23wtq/399.26whp)

·
Registered
126 Posts

I’d give it max effort once and then you don’t have to wonder

16 Ford Focus RS Grey

·
Premium Member
5,427 Posts
I finally swapped out my fog light bulbs:

I really thought it was working and the one time I saw one of them not working was my imagination.

So I pulled the burnt out one:

Apparently the middle part is burnt out but does connect intermittently.

The Sealight from Amazon is at $16.79 right now:

Reactions: SUBAFST

·
Registered
126 Posts

THEY SAID I NEED A DRILL BIT!!

16 Ford Focus RS Grey

·
Premium Member
361 Posts
I had an issue last night with my stereo. There was very little sound coming out & I was afraid that possibly one of the controllers or maybe even the amp had gone bad. (I have a fully custom system with Maestro.) Tried a master reset on Sync, no dice. So I figured, try pulling the battery cable. Sure enough, that fixed it. I swear that a Windows programmer (or multiple programmers) had a hand in the software in that system, it needs to be rebooted so often. Happy to have tunes back. (y)

·
Registered
126 Posts

I plan on running E85 in this thing till the apocalypse so I’m gonna start using this every couple thousand miles. Friday/Sat I should get my Blackstone oil analysis back of 17xx miles E85 on vr1. More interested in what metals are included. Cheers

If you’ve noticed most of the issues with this car are caused from the HPF system and gunking

16 Ford Focus RS Grey

·
Registered
126 Posts
I like the look it gives and the fact it continues the lines but doesn't look like it would work with the mishimoto oil cooler, which is the route I am going

Sent from my SM-F916U1 using Tapatalk
If you buy longer lines you can put the cooler wherever you like.

16 Ford Focus RS Grey

·
Registered
126 Posts

THEY SAID I NEED A DRILL BIT!!

16 Ford Focus RS Grey

You guys think I should powder coat black first? Nothing else will be brushed metal except the shift knob and I’m not buying the dead pedal.

16 Ford Focus RS Grey

·
Registered
2018 NB LE
37 Posts
Took it in to the dealer for the 3rd time in 2 months to try and fix the passenger headlight. Currently locked all the way to the right.

1st trip diagnosis was quick and easy, 2nd trip was to fix it but the part magically wasn't there, today they replaced the headlight control module with no success so they ordered an entire passenger headlight assembly to be delivered next week.

So glad it happened a month before the 3/36 warranty expired so there has not been any concerns about cost. My nearest Ford dealer is know for scummy sales practices (they have been on Jalopnik A LOT for their markup schemes) but the service department is on the ball. Especially compared to the 7 Toyota dealers my lemon of a Tacoma has been to over the last 10 years.

·
Registered
126 Posts

Radium fuel filter
Massive camber arms
Gc plates and coils. Almost ready for the install.
Cobb turbo blanket( can’t install without installing catless dp)?

16 Ford Focus RS Grey

·
Registered
1,046 Posts
Took her for her annual ceramic coating inspection and touch up. She always looks so sexy after! :love:

3461 - 3480 of 3537 Posts