·
Registered
193 Posts
New knob for Halloween.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,505 Posts
REminds me of the heritage edition color.

·
Registered
193 Posts
REminds me of the heritage edition color.
It was for the heritage editions, I figured I’d grab one since they looked so cool in person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Registered
170 Posts
689C7C26-4F61-48B4-841B-E35D41CE6B3E.gif Dadgummit !!! Drove my Lulu to work today to stretch
her legs a little and the stinking check engine light came on. Aaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgh !

·
Premium Member
4,505 Posts
Wow, what happened?!

·
Registered
170 Posts
The last time this happened the code indicated there may be moisture buildup in the tank. I filled her up with some fresh 93 and the light went off. Hoping that happens today. Was planning on autocrossing tomorrow.
The car feels normal.

·
Registered
170 Posts
The last time this happened the code indicated there may be moisture buildup in the tank. I filled her up with some fresh 93 and the light went off. Hoping that happens today. Was planning on autocrossing tomorrow.
The car feels normal.
4349347E-5DFB-4CFB-B79D-5A74BEC0BD67.jpeg 0A0E91CF-AE07-4A98-B065-59DAACABDDFE.jpeg
The infamous P50A. Filled her up with a fresh pot and the light went off (again). Go figure. Also picked up this cool little Ford utility mat for $6 at Advanced Auto. Figured it might save my OE mat a little wear and tear.

·
Premium Member
1,541 Posts
Noticed that the coolant level has gone from the max fill mark, to the minimum fill mark.

Since the HG replacement it's always been at the max mark.

I'm hoping this is "normal" but I guess we'll see in the coming weeks or days. 😒

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
I doubt it effects the fluid level that much, but we are into October now. Maybe colder temps have effected the level?

top up, make note and check weekly

·
Registered
140 Posts
Noticed that the coolant level has gone from the max fill mark, to the minimum fill mark.

Since the HG replacement it's always been at the max mark.

I'm hoping this is "normal" but I guess we'll see in the coming weeks or days. 😒
i had to do the same in january this year. its been holding steady since. mine is daily driven

·
Premium Member
4,505 Posts
Is that still the "eco lip" you made?

3041 - 3060 of 3081 Posts