Ford Focus RS Forum banner

2981 - 3000 of 3002 Posts

·
Registered
56 Posts
Stretched the limits of my mechanical abilities to stick on some Tufskinz door handle and shifter surrounds. I'm sure opinion varies a lot on these but I think they look pretty sharp. Plus I can always peel them off later and spend several hours filled with self-loathing scrubbing the glue residue. 20200916_123907.jpg 20200916_123919.jpg 20200916_123935.jpg

·
Registered
1,008 Posts

·
Registered
651 Posts
I've had them on for over a year now , just FYI
I've had mine for almost 3 years (and about 30K miles) now, and they're just as good as the day I installed them. Was the very first mod I did to protect the paint since early reports showed it was pretty soft.

Reactions: aheadlan

·
Registered
56 Posts
I've had mine for almost 3 years (and about 30K miles) now, and they're just as good as the day I installed them. Was the very first mod I did to protect the paint since early reports showed it was pretty soft.
Good thinking, I wish I'd done them earlier lol

·
Registered
56 Posts
very nice. just don't be like me and back over a curb with em. they'll rip right out 😭
Gah! Been super paranoid about curbs since I got the car, I curbed all the wheels on my FiST. When I traded it in the dealer said "Don't worry, they're all like that" lol

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Flashed to one of the Cobb OTS a (never ran em since my AP came with a custom tune as a package). Instantly noticed this shift indicator. Has this always been a feature? Never noticed this even when my car was stock.

·
Premium Member
4,182 Posts
Flashed to one of the Cobb OTS a (never ran em since my AP came with a custom tune as a package). Instantly noticed this shift indicator. Has this always been a feature? Never noticed this even when my car was stock.

I think it was there on the first gen, eco feature. iIRC it was taken out after a revision. Does it light up when you pass 2,000 rpm?

·
Registered
2,365 Posts
Fire season is still in full swing here in Cali, so I decided to replace my cabin air filter again (after only about 8 months). All I can say is wow...

I think it was there on the first gen, eco feature. iIRC it was taken out after a revision. Does it light up when you pass 2,000 rpm?
Hmmm never knew that! It seems to light up at around 2-2.5k rpm, depending on the gear I think. It's pretty annoying. Any way to turn it off?

·
Premium Member
1,529 Posts
Removed the crappy expensive wish I never bought broken POS Thinkware 770. Good riddance.

2981 - 3000 of 3002 Posts