Ford Focus RS Forum banner

2761 - 2780 of 2802 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
finally decided to put the sequentials on... looks awesome!! Install was super easy, and fit like a glove!!
Thanks @Jimbojambojumbo highly recommend! View attachment 342062 View attachment 342063
finally decided to put the sequentials on... looks awesome!! Install was super easy, and fit like a glove!!
Thanks @Jimbojambojumbo highly recommend! View attachment 342062 View attachment 342063
Quick question, what did these cost and did you do the install your self? Newbie so I just got on here, but if those look great when lit up, I think I want to get them for my black rs. Thanks, Kirk

·
Registered
4 Posts
Just ordered a lower protection plate for my front diffuser and I am considering adding more. Who knows, I'll post pics later. Thanks for having a great group!

·
Registered
2016 RS
94 Posts
Quick question, what did these cost and did you do the install your self? Newbie so I just got on here, but if those look great when lit up, I think I want to get them for my black rs. Thanks, Kirk
74 GBP...was $130 CAD I think, very easy install.. contact @Jumbojambojumbo, where I got them from

·
Registered
2016 RS
94 Posts
Reactions: eglove

·
Registered
595 Posts
E30 tune, completed data logs this evening and sent back to tuner, awaiting revision now, and then some more logging tomorrow to finalise the tune....so far, so good!
The mid range is awesome!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
After selling a kidney, I bit the bullet, my new companion to automate my life. Excited for LC on demand as it should have been.
What am I looking at? LC on demand has piqed my interest.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Cleaned it up a bit.
It was super dirty after my last trip on the Autobahn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Reactions: nicklulu

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
I'm fairly certain my rubber biscuit on the roll control is shredded. tried to get an OEM but out of stock. At 43k miles i kick the snot out of this DD. HARD!
So aftermarket it is. Thanks to Boomba? THIS is my project car

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,002 Posts
I'm fairly certain my rubber biscuit on the roll control is shredded. tried to get an OEM but out of stock. At 43k miles i kick the snot out of this DD. HARD!
Couple of members selling after market RMM.

I think there is a CP-e stage 2 like mine:

I have not seen the bolts and washers posted, so make sure you ask if you are interested.

·
Registered
425 Posts
Reactions: nicklulu

·
Registered
242 Posts
More stone chip touchups. I've never had a car with 16,000 miles with this many stone chips.

I also started the process of wire brushing and painting my torklift. Hopefully, it won't get all rusty again this winter.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk

·
Registered
712 Posts
Replaced the fog light that shattered when I hit a rabbit last week.

That made me get out the PPF that I’ve had sitting around and start cutting templates. I think I’ll try to do the lights and a 12” strip on the hood...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
425 Posts
Well, not today. And technically took a few days. But finally finished installing all this yesterday!

2761 - 2780 of 2802 Posts