Ford Focus RS Forum banner

2421 - 2440 of 3016 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
View attachment 338373 I’m wondering how long I can go before getting pulled over........
If you get pulled over make sure you tell the officer its a vanity plate, and not a replica or copy. If they wanted I believe it can be a federal crime to copy plates. I had a euro plate on a few cars finally got a ticket a year or so ago. I had been pulled over a few times for the plate but never ticketed, one officer gave me the above advice. Ended up being $10, I am in New York though so good luck!

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
I’ll probably get away with it forever. I had one on my ‘17 STI for 2 years before selling it. I’m rural and most of the LE know and like me.

Where you at?

·
Premium Member
4,260 Posts
That does sounds fun!

San Diego, there are so many LE to count..... I'll get busted here.

Reactions: Skkeeter

·
Registered
53 Posts
New winter tires: Gt radial champiro winterpro w/fifteen52 chicane.

Attachments

Reactions: magnus

·
Registered
863 Posts
Gave it a nice wash with my snow foam on 3 degrees centigrade

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

·
Registered
103 Posts
Cleaned it, flashed the factory tune back in, as it goes in to have timing case leak sorted out tomorrow.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Oh and finally worked out how to get waze and Spotify working via the usb cable, unfortunately you can't do all that via bluetooth that Im aware??
Either way I'm happy Ive worked how how to get Waze and full Spotify interfaces happening !
20200127_150421.jpg

·
Premium Member
354 Posts
These are all sitting in the basement waiting for better installation weather:

DMG Fab front skid plate with lip and side protectors
Rockford Fosgate DSR-1
Deporacing intercooler
MBRP charge pipes (hot and cold)
Covercraft fitted dashmat
UPR valve cover breather
Green filter
Mountune turbo noise suppressor
Exaust valve defeat

I flashed my DSR-1 so it's all ready to go. Now I'm waiting for the harness to arrive. All the speakers have been replaced, the amps are wired in and installed, so this is the last piece to finish ditching the craptastic Sony system.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Received Mountune PCM brace and Steeda clutch spring kit. Receiving is one thing; installing quite another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2421 - 2440 of 3016 Posts