Ford Focus RS Forum banner

2361 - 2372 of 2372 Posts

·
Premium Member
58 Posts
Finally got around to installing a Big Mouth, Yeah!
Detected oil presents on banjo bolt, Boo!
Owning an RS is just like dating a stripper...you’ll never trust her 100%, it’s going to cost you, but the fun factor is worth it!

·
Registered
31 Posts
Got the car back for 2 weeks after 2 months of oil leak fixing attempts and rod knocks. Ford put a brand new 2018 engine inside (car is 2017). Drove for about 400 miles, checked under, no oil leaks, BUT... got the dreaded PTU leak. Brought it to dealership, confirmed, tech says wrong seal placed. Dear God plz no more lol. it's like a rental per 2 weeks....

·
Registered
517 Posts
Well, not today but tomorrow. Precision NX2, Turbosmart wastegate, Cobb charge pipes, ETS front mount, Steeda rear strut tower brace all going on. Let’s find out how much the stock bottom end can handle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
215 Posts
Installed the ADF skid plate. Hopefully it will start to snow soon.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
New design? I got mine for Christmas last year, and looks quite a bit different. Is it still utilizing standoffs at all the attach points? Looks like the rears are subflush now. Nice that they added panels for oil changes.

·
Registered
130 Posts
New design? I got mine for Christmas last year, and looks quite a bit different. Is it still utilizing standoffs at all the attach points? Looks like the rears are subflush now. Nice that they added panels for oil changes.
They started offering the oil filter and oil flush doors I think starting in July. Both are still available options. The standoffs are the same as yours I believe no difference on the install. The rear does have 1" standoffs. and the front 1 3/8 I believe and the 2" sides. Should be the same as your I would think.

·
Registered
517 Posts
NX2 fitted along with Turbosmart WG, ETS FMIC and Cobb charge pipes (replacing Mishimoto cooler and pipes). Size difference on the exhaust side in particular is striking. Car feels different already, even only running a wastegate safe tune - more torquey, heaps of extra turbo whistle, chirps and fluttering. Is awesome!

·
Premium Member
486 Posts
Washed it today! Getting yearly Krown treatment done tomorrow.

Car had a layer of sticky sand everywhere from the last snowstorm! Will probably be just as dirty by the end of the week but at least it will be clean for the Krown guys tomorrow!

Before:

After:

·
Registered
517 Posts
Got some new shoes yesterday. Momo RF-5C in 20x9 all round shod in Pirelli p-zero's. Stock forged setup now dedicated track wheels.

The car looks absolutely mint mate. Love the wheels - the red centre caps are really eye catching

2361 - 2372 of 2372 Posts