Ford Focus RS Forum banner

2321 - 2338 of 2338 Posts

·
Registered
194 Posts
Taught it about hard work.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Tapatalk
Can anyone see the picture in my previous post? I see random letters and a smiley emoji. I see this in about half the pictures posted since the forms changed. Anyone know why?

·
Registered
194 Posts
I can see it... which hitch?
It's the Curt. Unfortunately, I wouldn't trust it with much weight. To do it again, I would buy the 2", braced hitch (the name is escaping me right now) and I still might. I really don't like the amount the Curt bows the rear valence and the amount it flexes.

·
Premium Member
52 Posts
Added some vinyl to the redness.....does it look cheezy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Added some vinyl to the redness.....does it look cheezy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m going to do the same to mine. I did a simulation with electrical tape, but bought smoked replacement lights instead. THEN, I found out they’re illegal in Pa. I have to swap them out for inspection Fri., and will be offering them for sale, pity, as they are beautiful. The Law has no sense of humor.

·
Premium Member
2,259 Posts
Just got done with SafeLite swinging by at my office.

Got pelleted by a sand truck yesterday 6:30 am. I was in the fast lane and the truck was on the slowest lane.

I heard a ping on the windshield and too late to follow the truck as the already exited.

Got to the parking garage and 2 nice bevel left on the windscreen perfectly covered by the rear view mirror from the inside.

They checked it today and its not too deep that it created a crack, but enough for me to get annoyed... for now at least.

No sense on getting it replaced for now. Paint is protected by ppf.

If i get annoyed enough, I might just pay out of pocket to get it replaced.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Oil leak journey continues....

First leak: banjo bolt diagnosed and replaced
Second leak: dye tested, timing cover replaced
Third leak: front seal of timing cover loosed and repaired.
Engine put together, rod knock.
Now the car requires a new engine.
If that new engine gets rid of all issues, I will be a happy customer. If not, see ya Ford.

2321 - 2338 of 2338 Posts