Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Posting this in response to Fuxalt's thread about "What is RICE?" because I'm curious to see if we all have the same opinion on what makes a 'bro' in the automotive circles and if it relates to rice in anyway.

In my opinion, a bro is someone with an over-inflated ego who's vehicle is supposed to make up for something in their life. As a result, it usually tends to be very brash so they can dominate and be noticed no matter what. Usually this results in them being humiliated though.

For example...

uploadfromtaptalk1423502325836.jpg uploadfromtaptalk1423502336961.jpg

·
Registered
34 Posts
http://oppositelock.jalopnik.com/psa-bro-truck-vs-off-road-truck-1467061508

Growing up in an off road racing family. Dude bro trucks and their owners really get on my nerves. We have a lot of them here where I live. I actually had one tailgating me last night flashing his 50" light bar and getting in all sorts of a hurry, almost ran me off the road. Bro's are also pansies when you get in their face as I found out when he ended up in Walmart with me afterwards.

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Not my thread, bro. Lol JK. It is the mentality of they will always be right and you are wrong. But rather than making logical sense about whatever point they are trying to make they just showboat and word vomit everywhere. A bro is the guy that yells at you for having a slice of pizza while he downs a whole pizza himself. But it is ok though because he lifts weights and "needs the carbs". Here try my pre-workout. Its like VTEC for your body, and it just kicked in yo.

·
Registered
198 Posts
Whoa bro, dude bro. BRO? BROOOOOOOO!
tumblr_inline_n6z205GAev1qg1vd7.png

·
Registered
198 Posts
Haha. That reminds me of the old Adam Sandler sketch, with dude, buddy, pal. Pre-bro era... The good old days.
Whats up buuuuuuuuuuuuddy? Gotta go find some major grindaaaaaaaaaaage.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts