Ford Focus RS Forum banner

What Color did you order?

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
For me the shadow grey was the best option. I live out in the country so black would have been horrible to keep clean, also in line with that is living in the country rock chips are inevitable to the blue would have been a nightmare to keep from being a blotchy touch up monster.. White just doesn't do it for me so grey it was mind you I am very interested in what the grey really looks like in person, I have seen it look great but then I have seen other photos where it is just blah.

·
Registered
205 Posts
I got the black because I'm just going to wrap it. I wish they would have offered the concept blue I probably would have gotten that.

·
Super Moderator
15,484 Posts
Does the base color matter much when you do a wrap? I ordered FW but also considering a wrap.
@MikeB

I was going to ask how will you find your FW when winter fully kicks in up north?

·
Registered
132 Posts
Shadow Black. Had the order in as Stealth before the 12th but changed it last minute. Really close between the two for me.

·
Super Moderator
15,484 Posts
OK, we need 2 more FW buyers to chime in to make this thread exactly even at 25%!

·
Registered
263 Posts
I got the black because I'm just going to wrap it. I wish they would have offered the concept blue I probably would have gotten that.
Hands down I would have also ordered Liquid Blue if available but I settled on Frozen White since the RS will reside outside 24/7.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts