Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 104 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's the car you'll be unloading to pick one of these up? I'm curious to see what brands people are going to be coming from for this car.

Me? I've got an E39 M5 that I hope to sell at the end of this year/beginning of next.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
2013 Focus ST3. Freek Tune, all 3 motor mounts, Steeda RSB, Steeda FMIC, Muffler delete, Cobb STS plate, FSwerks intake with Green Filter, Garage Line AP spacer, and probably a lot of **** I'm forgetting. I am hoping that I won't have to do much to much to the RS like I have with the ST and honestly if it wasn't for the RS then the ST would be getting a lot more like LSD, EFR 6258, clutch, AP Racing BBK, Ground Control Koni Yellows ect.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
My wife

·
Registered
187 Posts
03 Toyota Matrix, will be reverting it back to stock. Sell privately and use whatever I can get for it as a down payment.

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
13 ST Lovingly cared for, rare, one of 75 made, one of the first 1000 made and one of 13000 made the first year, or so the Craigslist add will read

·
Registered
14 Posts
A KIA Soul. Ha. Bought it for my first (new) car. 2012, 30k miles, 6spd, mint. Its my gas saver. Also be selling my Yamaha FZ09... That's the gas guzzler lol.

·
Registered
77 Posts
2011 Lancer Ralliart, will be paid off by the time the RS launches down under, then I can wait for the second year release, if the number of only 2k for the Pacific region is true

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Was planning on keeping STi, but if I got 20 grand trade in ide do it. The reality a is a dealer will only give me 13-14 grand.

·
Registered
202 Posts
2011 Ford F150 Raptor, I'm looking forward to better than 13 mpg I'm currently getting...until I start moding the RS, but that will be down the road a bit...

Sent from my SM-G900R4 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6 Posts
I currently own a 2008 Mustang Bullitt which I am going to put up for sale next month. I love my Bullitt - but with the AWD and cargo area of the Focus RS I believe that it will be a more practical car for me - and still kick a**.;)

·
Registered
18 Posts
2011 Ford F150 Raptor, I'm looking forward to better than 13 mpg I'm currently getting...until I start moding the RS, but that will be down the road a bit...

Why not both? Right @OregonRS? :D

I'm wanting a new 6.7 Super Duty before they change to the aluminum body in 2017, which means I have to order before this November, but I also want the RS. I am pretty much ready to pull the trigger on the truck order, but am waiting to see what to expect for pricing and availability of the RS. The price of the RS will determine whether or not I can stomach the price of a new truck, too.

·
Registered
141 Posts
2010 Mazdaspeed 3 with stage 2 hardware, hpfp upgrade, a custom tune. It has been very reliable thus far, and still a lot of fun to drive.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Why not both? Right @OregonRS? :D

I'm wanting a new 6.7 Super Duty before they change to the aluminum body in 2017, which means I have to order before this November, but I also want the RS. I am pretty much ready to pull the trigger on the truck order, but am waiting to see what to expect for pricing and availability of the RS. The price of the RS will determine whether or not I can stomach the price of a new truck, too.
Still have 2 more years of payments left n can't afford a second car payment but I wish I could, I love the Raptor

1 - 20 of 104 Posts
About this Discussion
103 Replies
86 Participants
qnet
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing