Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I for one, have vented like an angry bear about a dealer here and there that used poor taste on the RS opportunities. So what about the good one? I have had a few people ask me Who, what, and where to go. I have not seen a list here yet of the good guys. I know we have a few good dealers that chime in, but what about from the buyers perspective. When you think about all the we as individuals have done to get ours, maybe we can help others that have had no such luck. If you know dealer at msrp or with a ADM put it on the list. It is up to the buyer if the ADM is cool with them or not. But if the dealer was respectful and you liked them, let people on the hunt know. Just a thought.

·
Registered
1,702 Posts
I'll let you know after I get my DORA :)

I for one, have vented like an angry bear about a dealer here and there that used poor taste on the RS opportunities. So what about the good one? I have had a few people ask me Who, what, and where to go. I have not seen a list here yet of the good guys. I know we have a few good dealers that chime in, but what about from the buyers perspective. When you think about all the we as individuals have done to get ours, maybe we can help others that have had no such luck. If you know dealer at msrp or with a ADM put it on the list. It is up to the buyer if the ADM is cool with them or not. But if the dealer was respectful and you liked them, let people on the hunt know. Just a thought.

·
Registered
157 Posts
As you know and have seen supertank, I am very comfortable and confident with Autonation Ford of Bellevue. They have been very transparent, never once mentioned any cost over MSRP, and are always willing to answer my questions.

On the other end, I would absolutely NOT recommend Ford of Kirkland, Harris Ford of Lynnwood, or Mullinax Ford Olympia.

I have heard Laurel Ford in Montana may still have allocations to sell at MSRP (just had a friend preorder one there yesterday). My parents (in Billings), have bought numerous cars from them and always have their cars serviced there.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts