Ford Focus RS Forum banner

141 - 144 of 144 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all, Glenn from the great state of Washington! Just traded my 2014 ST on a Stealth Grey 2017 RS yesterday. Loved my ST, but I'm really looking forward to driving the RS.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi lads and ladies,
Daniel from Sydney Australia.
Picked up my black rs on 14th aug. Every drive has put a smile on my face.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Greetings All
This coming Wednesday Carvana will be delivering my 2018 Focus RS. I had to sell my 2016 Mustang GT because the wife and I will be having our first child by late December. We needed a 4 door and the RS just seemed to check every box. Instead of writing a page on the mods I had on the stang, I just want to keep it short and to the point. The car was heavily modded, supercharged and tuned by a very reputable tuner. My question is, Will going the same route with this car give me any headaches in the future? With my mustang the biggest PITA was the whole monitors being "not ready." What aftermarkets parts will definitely cause this? What parts wont give me a problem at all? ........I ABSOLUTELY hate going through "drive cycles."

·
Registered
7 Posts
Long time lurker, always wanted mustang GT when I retired. When these cars came out 2016 I started to notice how much more practical these where over a mustang. Watched all the Youtube videos and read about all the pro and cons of these cars. This last month I finally started asking questions about purchasing a used one and got excellent advice from members on this forum for which I am truly grateful. This last Wednesday I drove 6 hours to Pennsylvania to pick up a NB 2017 CPO with only 2,700 miles. I'm 59 years old and never had kind of fast cars, hell my other car is a van. I also drove a UPS truck for 31 years that was manual and no power steering when I started. All I can say is holy crap this is one hell of a car and the wife likes driving it too. A lot of members complained that the seating position was bad and the ride was harsh. I have no complaints whatsoever. Love reading the forums and hope to contribute one day.

141 - 144 of 144 Posts