Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
@GotExhaust @[email protected] everything feels a bit jumbled with ST and RS stuff thrown together. Any chance of differentiating the 2 models on the website?

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hello everyone, I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Donald and i'm a long time car enthusiast. My love of vehicles started out with a $500 1971 Mustang in 1999. My dad and I worked on the car together to make it road worthy again which helped to teach me a lot about how cars worked. Since then I have had 14 different enthusiast vehicles, of which none have remained stock. Jeeps, Mustangs, F-150's, and now a 2017 Focus RS.

I look forward to being a contributing member of the FocusRS.org community!

@cntrdctn86, thank you for pointing that out. For now, the page works appropriately after you click on an item and designate the actual sub-model. We also carry more than just what is posted on the site including Ford Performance parts! Feel free to reach out to me via PM or by email at [email protected], and i'll be happy to help you locate whatever you're looking for and provide a quote.

·
Registered
156 Posts
I buy stuff from Freedom monthly form my raptor! Whatcha got for the RS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hey there @juiceraptor , I have access to pretty much everything you could want for your RS. We carry catbacks, down pipes, intakes, intercoolers, tuners, gauges, suspension components, brakes, wheels, tuners, and pretty much anything else you can think of from a wide variety of tier 1 manufacturers. If you have a specific need in mind, let me know and I can help you out.

·
Premium Member
1,246 Posts
Hey @[email protected]...I know this is virtually impossible for every product on your site, but I know there are a LOT of RS owners who are very concerned with the weight of their cars, and subsequently the weights of the aftermarket parts they add. Lots of people would be happy to see those details added to the products. For example, I'm looking at the weathertech cargo liners, and as much as I would love one, I'm curious about added weight.

I do love the layout of products under the subcategories, very easy to manage and decipher! One of the best Ive ever seen on a parts site.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Hey @[email protected]...I know this is virtually impossible for every product on your site, but I know there are a LOT of RS owners who are very concerned with the weight of their cars, and subsequently the weights of the aftermarket parts they add. Lots of people would be happy to see those details added to the products. For example, I'm looking at the weathertech cargo liners, and as much as I would love one, I'm curious about added weight.

I do love the layout of products under the subcategories, very easy to manage and decipher! One of the best Ive ever seen on a parts site.
Thank you for that feedback @Hankbobo ! Let me see what I can figure about adding weights of products. I also need to update the site and remote some of the entries as the proper part numbers for the RS are 449791 and 440752. I'm showing a shipping weight of 8 pounds for the front set and 5 lbs for the rear, so I figure your actual weight would be a couple of pounds less. I'm sure I could google, but when I get home i'll weigh the stock mats to see what they are...for science :)

·
Registered
156 Posts
@Hankbobo , I weighed the stock floor mats this weekend and I got a weight of 4.5 lbs. I'm waiting on a response from Weathertech on how much the weigh. If I don't hear something before much longer, i'm probably going to get a set for myself and weigh them.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts