Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,667 Posts
What do they sell/offer?

Googling "QAVSolutions" brings back nothing but hits on other forums with similar "Welcome AriaXX-QAVSolutions" posts but none of these has a single description of what they do, what their site is, or how they benefit members of any of the sites.

qav_solutions_search.png

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
Facebook cast off's?...Must be Russian Trolls trying to influence the boards....cause they don't appear to sell or offer anything?
but yet seem to be a member of every forum out there?

Is there any requirement other than $$ (I presume) to become a 'Supporting Vendor' ?
Like actually having products or services for the RS? or is it simply $$?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Appears to have joined like 20+ forums in the last week or two, but no other info. Thanks for being careful with who you let join up =/

·
Premium Member
752 Posts
and on just about all of the 20+ forums is the exact same intro wording, they must have provided the text and instructions to all the forum Admins...

and no other posts on any forums I quickly checked had any content, replies or other information....They all have different Aria number references, no doubt so the 'vendor' can keep track of what QAV is a vendor with which forum....cause is all shady....

·
Super Moderator
15,709 Posts
I wondered this morning, what solution does this new vendor offer? Quick search didn't reveal much. Quality Audio? Website for Aria65-QAVSolutions?

·
Premium Member
2,448 Posts
Data grabber.

Too late now though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts