Super Moderator
15,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Attachments

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Current daily that recently started my watch obsession:

Just acquired a 1950's Rolex that I need to send in for service. Still on the hunt for an Explorer I.

And here's my dad's Christmas present on order:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean.
omega-seamaster-planet-ocean-ref-29085038--81787366--18403-1.jpg

Omeaga goes with my industry... plus it's what 007 wears. :cool:

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean.
Omeaga goes with my industry... plus it's what 007 wears. :cool:
Beautiful Seamaster @Gokart3

I'm not a huge fan that they put a black and gray nato on 007's new watch. Why would omega try to copy Bond's original Sub?

·
Registered
965 Posts
Breitling Wings Automatic (discontinued) 20151113_103208[1].jpg

My crusty 12 year old Wings is my one and only timepiece.
20151113_105235[1].jpg

Yes, I need to get it serviced by Breitling.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Rockin the Fitbit vintage 2015. Usually wear it for 125,000 steps a week.

·
Super Moderator
15,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Super Moderator
15,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Haha I sell fords but if you're spending $10k on a thing that tells time and does it no better than a $100 watch why not go for a Mercedes etc

·
Registered
965 Posts
So @st2focus, what are you rockin at the moment? You must have shelf of winders. :)

PS, to all Rolex Yacht Master 40 (pink gold, rubber strap, but pink gold clasp)$22k

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
Haha I sell fords but if you're spending $10k on a thing that tells time and does it no better than a $100 watch why not go for a Mercedes etc
Look at all the things we buy that depreciate rapidly (phones, cars, etc.) then take my watches that have either stayed constant or gone up in value. I understand that not everyone gets why someone would spend thousands on a watch, but it's my money and I'll buy what makes me happy.

·
Super Moderator
15,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
So @st2focus, what are you rockin at the moment? You must have shelf of winders. :)

PS, to all Rolex Yacht Master 40 (pink gold, rubber strap, but pink gold clasp)$22k
I like keeping it simple and stick mainly with Chronographs from Seiko and Casio.

I had a Rolex once that I bought off the street for $50 in Dammam, Saudi Arabia that had a genuine face and crazy Japanese movement.

I later gave it to my crazy brother in law.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
I'm personally not a huge fan either, but it's his choice. Although imo it's kind of a copper hue, nothing like the "rose gold"/pink iPhone.

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
Don't get me wrong I enjoy watches. I just figure people with that kind of disposable income would be buying more luxury oriented performance cars etc.

·
Registered
1,440 Posts
My current daily is a '14 S6, but I want a smaller, more nimble car with a third pedal.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts