Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

Since a couple days I'm unable to turn up the volume in my car. I have no idea what started it, but when I adjust the volume with the knob or steering wheel buttons the dial shows up on the screen with 0 and nothing happens. I have already tried to do a master reset of the audio system and removed/reinstalled fuse 85 for the radio unit. Anyone had similar issues?

·
Registered
304 Posts
I'm amazed by the "character" of these cars. Like they're possessed. Having owned a few French cars (that have all been otherwise ultra reliable) this is the kind of thing I'm used to. French stuff like this seemed to disappear and never happen again. Like it was trying to convince you that you were losing your mind.

I'm amazed that a factory reset hasn't fixed it! I wonder if the actual knob has failed?!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
I'm amazed by the "character" of these cars. Like they're possessed. Having owned a few French cars (that have all been otherwise ultra reliable) this is the kind of thing I'm used to. French stuff like this seemed to disappear and never happen again. Like it was trying to convince you that you were losing your mind.

I'm amazed that a factory reset hasn't fixed it! I wonder if the actual knob has failed?!
No good when your knob fails.......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts