Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 467 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guess I'll be the first to post up. I'm located in Midlothian, VA.

My specs are as follows

Nitrous Blue RS. NO OPTIONS other then the color. I'll add what I want to it aftermarket ;)

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hey manganos, I'm in Mechanicsville. Where did you preorder? I put my deposit in at Sheehy Ashland last week for a base SB + moonroof. MSRP. Everyone else I talked to in town wanted markup.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
I went out of state to Ohio. Sheehy told me at least 2500 adm! Congratulations!

Edit. The first dealer wouldn't take a deposit. I called Lisa at ashland sheehy and am #2 in line. They took a $1000 deposit.

·
Registered
457 Posts
I'm in Bristow; I had also created a DMV post similar to this one. This seems like a better fit/location though.

I am getting a Frozen White, RS2 package with upgraded Black Forged Rimsw/Cup 2 Series Tires.
I am getting it from Koons Ford of Sterling for MSRP. I am getting one of their dealer allocated vehicles; I sat with the GSM to put in his order for his cars after receiving their allocation numbers from Ford, to make sure it would to the exact spec I wanted!!!! :cool:

·
Registered
83 Posts
Oh okay. Yeah they said their allocations were already taken. And I got the same thing from Magic City. Told them they could enjoy their RS statue 'cause it's never leaving the showroom. Did you have to pay over MSRP?

·
Premium Member
580 Posts
Oh okay. Yeah they said their allocations were already taken. And I got the same thing from Magic City. Told them they could enjoy their RS statue 'cause it's never leaving the showroom. Did you have to pay over MSRP?
No, I paid sticker on the car. The way I ordered it came up being $39.3k.

Magic city seemed shocked that I was upset they were charging a $15K ADM lol. I posted a negative review on the FB page to let other people know what they're trying to do, I suggest you do the same.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Nah, found one somewhere else. All these people paying markup make me cringe. They are ruining it for everyone and throwing thousands of dollars down the drain. I will take that money saved and put it towards upgrades and tunes. Glad you aren't one of them. I'm in Blacksburg by the way so we will have to meet up sometime when they come in. Are you in Roanoke Car Club or whatever?

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Va beach, NB with RS2 and forged. Got it in SC at msrp.

·
Premium Member
623 Posts
Nice! That's where I am from/live when I am not at school. We will have to get together some time and cruise around.
Sounds good man, I'd always be down if I'm in town.

·
Registered
83 Posts
<knocks on wood> Picked up my (first) build date last week. February 23rd. Sending out positive vibes so my fellow Virginians will get theirs built asap. Looking forward to some meet ups come spring/summer.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Congrats!
From what i understand reading the Order Status thread, build dates are assigned Sunday through Tuesday. So, hopefully I'll get one next week.
*cross fingers*
<knocks on wood> Picked up my (first) build date last week. February 23rd. Sending out positive vibes so my fellow Virginians will get theirs built asap. Looking forward to some meet ups come spring/summer.

1 - 20 of 467 Posts
About this Discussion
466 Replies
76 Participants
bballfreak150
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing