Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Found below. For some reason the forum isn't allowing me to imbed the video. Anyway, it shows the car from quite a few angles and walks through the different drive mode settings on the IPC.

·
Registered
1,819 Posts
Found below. For some reason the forum isn't allowing me to imbed the video. Anyway, it shows the car from quite a few angles and walks through the different drive mode settings on the IPC.

I posted this on a few FB ST groups and it only embedded on my personal post for some reason.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Thanks for posting the video.

The paint looks flat but I'm going to hold off on judging this color till I see it in person. That is some strange lighting making this look like part of a video game or something.

I hate how the brakes are RS blue and clash with the Nitrous Blue. However, its weird how in some parts of the vid, the brakes look NB. Would much rather have them match the Nitrous Blue. Why would Ford think people would want 2 different blues on the car. Whats even worse is that there are actually 3 different blues, the Ford blue on the oval emblem, RS blue on the RS emblem and brakes, and the cars overall color Nitrous blue. So im being way to picky, but these little details annoy the **** outta me. I can be even more critical, the Brembo logo on the brakes needs to be in black, ok im done:p.

·
Registered
141 Posts
The video makes Nitrous Blue look like Yas Marina blue (BMW M3/M4).

If it's close to Yas Marina blue, it'll once again get on the list of colors to consider, next to Stealth Gray.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts