Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was any one else foolish enough to put down for the pre order of a Ventus Veloce RS 60mm Gauge pods from August?

I am thoroughly frustrated with the customer service and communication.

I had thought they were a reputable company but I now have my doubts.
Have others had good experiences with them?

I pre ordered a 60mm CF pod on 8/29.
I knew it was a pre order and was cool with what was to be 4-6 weeks, reasonable
I inquired on 10/25 about the status, as I had heard the posted something on Facebook.
on 10/25 I was told the first 15 orders went out, and mine would be in the second batch.
On 10/29 I asked when that might be, I was told they are taking longer because the were initially only doing the cover in CF,
but they didn't look good so they scrapped everything and re doing the whole thing in CF.

On 11/7 Inquired again. I was told they were just waiting for the clear coat to dry on my piece.
on 11/18, I inquired again, was told less than 10 days, nothing more.
11/20, i asked again, and was told they are ready to go out tomorrow.

now on 12/2 I inquired again and was told sorry about the confusion all the 52mm pods orders have been fullfilled
and my 60mm pod will be ready shortly. That's it...No pod, no expected delivery date, just more run around.

Really bent with them, just tell me they won't be ready till next year in October already?

I thought they were a reputable stand up company but I am proven otherwise.
Way worse than any Mountune experience I've ever had.
I could have purchased a 4 month back CD note and still picked this up for the 'intorductory' price and not have been a part of their crowd sourcing funding scheme.

Thanks for letting me rant.....

·
Registered
54 Posts
FWIW I ordered the 52mm size on 8/10 and just received it a couple days ago. Looks quality, we'll see when I go to install it. I would've rather the outside matched the dash, oh well.

·
Premium Member
731 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok good thanks good to see some have received theirs and yours is a 52mm.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts