Ford Focus RS Forum banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

Registered
I have the V1 installed on mine and the V2 is actually my car as the model. It wasn't hard to install but would have been much easier with an extra pair of hands. I lined everything up and made marks on blue painters tape on the wing. I didn't take any pictures during the install but I highly highly recommend using gorilla glue double sided tape. It holds it in place and prevents rattling.

I'll answer any other questions you have 馃榿

Registered
Discussion Starter #22
Can you throw some picture of your car with the V1. Does it keep the back of your car cleaner? Mine gets dirty soooo fast.

Registered
I wish it did but not really. Here is a picture I took shortly after installing it. I haven't any issues with it coming loose. I've swapped back and forth with the V2 a few times as well. No rust or corrosion on the hardware either.

I can take other pictures if you want. This is best one of the few I have

Attachments

Registered
Discussion Starter #24
Maybe a couple from alittle further away, like a side view of the just the back half. Just trying to get an idea if want to pick one of these up or not. But besides the pictures on their site there really arent any pictures out there

Registered
Yes, more pics, when you can. The V1 looks rad. after checking out their site, they have some nicely made pieces. I think the V2 looks like a NASCAR spoiler. Works on stock cars, think its looks crappy on an RS IMO. Their lip spoilers look good too.

Registered
Yeah absolutely! I'll take a few before I leave work. I personally prefer the V1 look and I also have the front lip with the same style. The combo is aggressive looking haha

21 - 35 of 35 Posts