Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
Reminds me of dive brakes on a Dauntless.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Yea, lots of wind tunnel work has gone into this one,obviously. It just looks so aerodynamic and subtle, you almost dont realise it's there,until you get to the gas pump,lol.

Ciao

·
Registered
29 Posts
Yea, lots of wind tunnel work has gone into this one,obviously. It just looks so aerodynamic and subtle, you almost dont realise it's there,until you get to the gas pump,lol.

Ciao
I didn't see the OP ask about aerodynamics and wind tunnel results. So maybe stfu unless you are answering the original question? We get it, you only buy products that will lower your drag coefficient. Congrats. You are supreme in the land of Ford Focus owners. ??

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
I didn't see the OP ask about aerodynamics and wind tunnel results. So maybe stfu unless you are answering the original question? We get it, you only buy products that will lower your drag coefficient. Congrats. You are supreme in the land of Ford Focus owners. ??
He didn't, but sometimes it's just about amusing myself.

Ciao

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I ordered the version 1 a few months ago. Lol unfortunately it's sitting in the garage since covid has me stuck out of the US.
Let me know when you get it on, excited to see it, hear about install and see how clean it keeps the rear of the car.

Stay safe while outside the boarders of the best country in the world.

·
Registered
1,737 Posts
I didn't see the OP ask about aerodynamics and wind tunnel results. So maybe stfu unless you are answering the original question? We get it, you only buy products that will lower your drag coefficient. Congrats. You are supreme in the land of Ford Focus owners.
Thanks for saying what everyone thought...

Ciao

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 35 Posts