Ford Focus RS Forum banner

321 - 327 of 327 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts

·
Registered
2,595 Posts
Two things. I first tried to update and Sync wouldn't see the drive even with the correct ExFAT and folder structure. The drive was partitioned as GPT. I redid the drive as MBR partition, and moved the files back, and it picked up the drive when I plugged it in. So though I don't see anything in the instructions, maybe the system doesn't support GPT partitioned drives.

And trying to search through this new forum is a pain. Advanced search queries just aren't there to use.

Does anyone know what the most recent NA Map version is? I have NA 1 15 on my 17, and it was missing several 'new' roads that were built before 2015.

According to the official Ford map site nothing until next year, and honestly, not sure I want to pay $150 for an update that's probably going to be at least 2 years out of date, from he day they release it.

·
Registered
19 Posts
All the info for how to update past Sync 3.0 was deleted from this forum. The entire thread "official sync 3 map update site " was deleted. Looks like someone at Ford got triggered and complained.

·
Registered
18 Posts
All the info for how to update past Sync 3.0 was deleted from this forum. The entire thread "official sync 3 map update site " was deleted. Looks like someone at Ford got triggered and complained.
i wonder why they will do that. the owners web page is sooo trashy with all the refresh bugs at log in. i had to use windows edge to get access to download the update. and when update is completed it won't even let me upload the report file. the owners website is honestly such an embarrassment for Ford, total junk.

321 - 327 of 327 Posts