Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
150 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone!

I hope you’re all as excited for the launch of the RS in the U.S. as I am! My name is Nick, and I’m your new U.S. Ford Customer Service rep. My office hours are M — F, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., and I’ll be sure to post out-of-office messages when necessary.

My primary role from now until the vehicles begin arriving at dealerships will be to answer any questions you may have about the RS, to provide you with status updates on your order via private message (PM), and to drool over all of the pictures you’ll be posting once they’re delivered. For order status updates, all I’ll need is for you to PM your VIN or order number/dealer code. As they begin arriving at dealerships, I’ll keep my eyes open for any discussions where I can jump in and offer either resources or assistance to enhance your ownership experience.

If you ever have something you want to talk to me about directly, feel free to send me a PM. The only time I’ll ask you to reach out privately is when I’m looking for personal information that I need to help you. I’ll make sure you know what to send over, if and when that time comes.

Some items that I probably won’t be able to help with include: older/high-mileage vehicles, details about future vehicles that aren’t yet made public, vehicle modifications, and questions/concerns about your infotainment system (including SYNC, MyFord Touch, navigation, and SiriusXM). We’ll be adding an agent soon who specializes in our infotainment system — we’ll be sure to let you all know once they’ve joined.

I’m excited to be here as part of this community and I’m looking forward to speaking with you all soon. Let the countdown to the RS party begin!

RS.gif

Nick

·
Registered
213 Posts
Let me be the first to welcome you to the forums and thank you and Ford Motor Company for reaching out to us. There has been a scare with the order banks which I am not sure has been resolved yet, are you able to provide us any insight regarding this issue?

And are you able to give actual individual dealership allocation numbers, I know a lot of people have been given the run around as they attempt to purchase one of these incredible cars.

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
Wow ford!!

·
Registered
971 Posts
Hey everyone!

I hope you’re all as excited for the launch of the RS in the U.S. as I am! My name is Nick, and I’m your new U.S. Ford Customer Service rep. My office hours are M — F, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., and I’ll be sure to post out-of-office messages when necessary.

My primary role from now until the vehicles begin arriving at dealerships will be to answer any questions you may have about the RS, to provide you with status updates on your order via private message (PM), and to drool over all of the pictures you’ll be posting once they’re delivered. For order status updates, all I’ll need is for you to PM your VIN or order number/dealer code. As they begin arriving at dealerships, I’ll keep my eyes open for any discussions where I can jump in and offer either resources or assistance to enhance your ownership experience.

If you ever have something you want to talk to me about directly, feel free to send me a PM. The only time I’ll ask you to reach out privately is when I’m looking for personal information that I need to help you. I’ll make sure you know what to send over, if and when that time comes.

Some items that I probably won’t be able to help with include: older/high-mileage vehicles, details about future vehicles that aren’t yet made public, vehicle modifications, and questions/concerns about your infotainment system (including SYNC, MyFord Touch, navigation, and SiriusXM). We’ll be adding an agent soon who specializes in our infotainment system — we’ll be sure to let you all know once they’ve joined.

I’m excited to be here as part of this community and I’m looking forward to speaking with you all soon. Let the countdown to the RS party begin!

View attachment 1622

Nick
Are you able to provide some information on when US models should start arriving at dealers here, beyond the generic 'spring 2016'?

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Dude... :cool:

·
Registered
128 Posts
Wow, good move by Ford here and welcome to the forums.

I think the biggest question I have is when will the dealerships that don't know their allocations have that information?

I've got tentative agreements with 2 dealerships, neither have their allocations, one I am concerned with because they are a small dealership and already have one RS spoken for. The other I am first in line and they should get multiple. I am also waiting to hear from 4-5 others that do not want to commit until they have been informed of their allocation amount.

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
I'm a skeptic (Too easy on a forum to make an official looking account and troll), I don't plan to give my order info out to anyone when I can enter it directly on ford's site for myself.

Mod/Admin care to review IP's region for this new member, not that it proves much.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I'm a skeptic (Too easy on a forum to make an official looking account and troll), I don't plan to give my order info out to anyone when I can enter it directly on ford's site for myself.

Mod/Admin care to review IP's region for this new member, not that it proves much.
He will probably be given a special user group like an admin or moderator. There is a ford customer service rep on the focusst.org site and he is great. See him help a lot of people who are being screwed with warranty claims. Thanks for joining the forum :) And welcome !

·
Premium Member
3,311 Posts
He will probably be given a special user group like an admin or moderator. There is a ford customer service rep on the focusst.org site and he is great. See him help a lot of people who are being screwed with warranty claims. Thanks for joining the forum :) And welcome !
If I were a rep working in an official role on a public forum my introduction would include my [[email protected]]. Not saying or sure that its not legit, just skeptical with info provided so far.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts

Nick is also a resident on the ST boards, no reason to be all skeptical. He has helped quite a few people out with issues.

On another note, welcome @FordService, good to have you here Nick.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Guys, show some respect! Nick has been extremely helpful on the ST forum, and is absolutely real. He often helps out on his own time, and you'll soon find him as an important resource. He has done great by me in the past. He also is no stranger to the internet, so he'll probably understand your skepticism.

When ordering my ST, my main source of credible information was people like him, so Nick....thanks again!

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Nick is also a resident on the ST boards, no reason to be all skeptical. He has helped quite a few people out with issues.

On another note, welcome @FordService, good to have you here Nick.
Guys, show some respect! Nick has been extremely helpful on the ST forum, and is absolutely real. He often helps out on his own time, and you'll soon find him as an important resource. He has done great by me in the past. He also is no stranger to the internet, so he'll probably understand your skepticism.

When ordering my ST, my main source of credible information was people like him, so Nick....thanks again!

EPIC!!!!!! Thanks guys. It'll be awesome to finally have a little info straight from Ford. Now if I could just get my hands on my VOC or whatever you guys call it. Have verbal confirmation the my order was submitted, and "should be picked up by Ford" in the next couple days.

·
Registered
305 Posts
EPIC!!!!!! Thanks guys. It'll be awesome to finally have a little info straight from Ford. Now if I could just get my hands on my VOC or whatever you guys call it. Have verbal confirmation the my order was submitted, and "should be picked up by Ford" in the next couple days.
If you can get that order number and dealer code, Nick can confirm if the order is in "processing" or not via PM.

·
Registered
196 Posts
welcome Nick! as soon as i have some questions ill fire them your way. unless you can work magic with my dealer now and confirm they will only be charging me MSRP on the RS... but that would have to be some powerful magic i suppose..

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey everyone!

I hope you’re all as excited for the launch of the RS in the U.S. as I am! My name is Nick, and I’m your new U.S. Ford Customer Service rep. My office hours are M – F, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m., and I’ll be sure to post out-of-office messages when necessary.

Some items that I probably won’t be able to help with include: older/high-mileage vehicles, details about future vehicles that aren’t yet made public, vehicle modifications, and questions/concerns about your infotainment system (including SYNC, MyFord Touch, navigation, and SiriusXM). We’ll be adding an agent soon who specializes in our infotainment system – we’ll be sure to let you all know once they’ve joined.

View attachment 1622

Nick
Can you provide a list of dealers in Minnesota that are getting Focus RS allocations?

1 - 20 of 77 Posts