Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I鈥檒l leave this right here. Figured out some use for rem PCs I have from making stuff.
Titanium 6/4/4 military small arms resistant 馃お ti pedals why not .

Attachments

Premium Member
WWWWWWWWWwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

Premium Member
Not a good idea, the mice can hide behind these pedals when you're shooting at them, lol. Love the bluing!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Weight reduction, bro!
Those are amazing! Love to see some pics after installed in footwell.
Should have installed soon, making couple sets. Also easier than turbo blanket install to make boost sooner due to throttle pedal being more aerodynamic now. 馃槀

Registered
@Shimmer you need to just start a single thread I can sub to where you post all the things you make in the same place. I'm tired of having to sub every thread I "run into" of the next new thing lol

Great job as usual! I'm curious where you work having access to all these tools and materials...

Registered
Discussion Starter #8
Made at a place we call the Caranch. Lol. Cars are passion as daily job is executive at multi million dollar facility. Yes I have many cnc machines at work but rarely use em as I love manual machining esp if doing small stuff.

Premium Member
Will these be using mounting brackets or bolt on through the existing pedals?

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
I don鈥檛 do 1/2 ass these will not bolt through. Lol.

Registered
HAHAHA, more aerodynamic I love it (who needs a turbo blanket). It wouldn't be racecar if it didn't have ridiculous titanium pedals right.

Registered
Discussion Starter #12
You have choices so when possible always replace oem with better.LOL. Sample pic shows Oem VS Modded. No comparison in feel or looks.

Attachments

1 - 12 of 12 Posts