Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a 2017 SG RS with 18k miles to keep my Mustang company. :)

Car was well kept, only seeing a few items of concern (going through forum posts now to educate myself.) Love the car so far – deceptively quick, as everyone here knows.

A few pics.. insert "The Courtship of Eddie's Father" theme song here.

IMG_7680.jpg IMG_7675.JPG

·
Registered
141 Posts
Love the combo, when I went to pick up my SG from the dealership they had it next to a lead foot grey GT350. I asked the saleman about making a deal for both but apparently the dealer owner loved the GT350 and refused to sell it. I would love to have the combo like you do, enjoy the hell out of both of them.

·
Registered
1,526 Posts
Welcome and Congrats!!! You have the best combo :thumbsup: I am envious :bigsmile:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
lmmfao...GT350...go ahead OP hurt his feelings with the truth...Enjoy The Baby Beast
I love all my children equally.. :rofl2:

(The RS is a blast so far, but the Shelby really is an incredible ride.. its just pulls and pulls...) BUT ask me again in the middle of December when the GT350 will be in a garage on a trickle charger because I don't have snow skids, and I will be goofing off in the snow with the RS. :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
About this Discussion
12 Replies
9 Participants
Zombie
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing