Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: Tractive suspension kit - NO controller

I'm seriously considering going electric, and this suspension kit is the first domino that would have to fall for that to happen.

New cost is about $4150usd.
I am asking, shipped continental US to your door: $3000usd.

They have very few KM's on them. Maybe 5k?

Pics are below in this thread.

Controller is sold.

Price drop

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
ahem, apparently i must have a picture ... i'll do my best, with the paper/date... i'll have to get creative. lol.

·
Registered
154 Posts
pics on the car ar useless

anyone interested?
I could be interested. Did you get the revised rear springs or perches that allow the back to sit level with the front? Had any trouble with the drive mode error or the shocks going full stiff?

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I could be interested. Did you get the revised rear springs or perches that allow the back to sit level with the front? Had any trouble with the drive mode error or the shocks going full stiff?
I didn't know the revised rear perches or springs were a thing officially. I am not really interested in lowering the car, so never actively looked into it when i read rumours. I like the way it looks, a lot ;)
I have had drive mode errors, but they have gone away. I haven't had one in forever. Even when i did have one or two, they were never persistent. I consider that 100% a non-issue to be honest, and i put the car into sport and track modes all the time.

·
Registered
900 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
i guess i should clarify, i'd prefer to sell as a package.
I am willing to separate of course.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts