Ford Focus RS Forum banner

101 - 120 of 125 Posts

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
you’re not a real driver unless you’ve got a little black book of excuses ready to go lol

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
you’re not a male human unless you’ve got a little black book of excuses ready to go lol

Fixed

·
Registered
2,458 Posts
Dat rear squat doe. Good thing I’m swapping suspension for more height
SO RACING, MUCH DOWNFORCE :oops:

Haha, were you able to carry more speed around the corner? Did the fronts feel light at all? Seems like you need to even it out some and add more downforce on the front or less AoA on the rear.

·
Premium Member
4,505 Posts
@320icar you probably need to put cannards at the front bumper. 😁

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Border is literally closed. No one in or out unless you have an extremely good reason, and quarantine for 2 weeks. We have plenty of PO Boxes close by (I’m 8 minutes from the border) but it would seem the company has had issues with packages being lost since covid started, they’d rather not ship it :(

it’s okay I can wait til next track season

·
Registered
95 Posts
Yes I'm aware but commerce is still crossing the border. My track events are over for the year too. I'm out of tires anyway.

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
Oh. Yeah all my other shipments have come through (albeit slow). But it seems the company has just had their own issues with ‘lost packages’ and such. That’s okay I got lots of other things to buy with money I don’t have. Need a catch can setup and WMI for next year

·
Registered
107 Posts
Lately, I've been sending stuff from the US to my other office in Toronto on a weekly basis, sometimes twice weekly. Overnight deliveries get there overnight, both UPS and FedEx.

I also ship routinely from a facility in MX to US and CAN without issues.

Is the border really closed? (I have a buddy from Toronto coming to visit SF next week, and from what I hear Canada doesn't have too much of a problem letting people out, more than allowing them back in)

Per rules:

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
Our neighbor drives for a company who subcontracts to deliver upper end RVs.
He delivers to CN often, then drives his private “dingy” back to the US. No problemo.
edit: he crosses @ Queenston Lewiston, Rainbow, Peace Bridge and Ambassador Bridge.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Our neighbor drives for a company who subcontracts to deliver upper end RVs.
He delivers to CN often, then drives his private “dingy” back to the US. No problemo.
edit: he crosses @ Queenston Lewiston, Rainbow, Peace Bridge and Ambassador Bridge.
I attended a training in Detroit a while back, pre-COVID. In my class there was a fella from Windsor, ON, who would make the cross-border drive every day. He's used the tunnel every time and was never hassled, but one day he decided to use the bridge and some alarm bell went off when he made that decision; he got pulled aside and hassled for why he's suddenly changing from using the tunnel regularly to using the bridge. Maps told him to do it. Is it really that serious up there?

·
Premium Member
782 Posts
I attended a training in Detroit a while back, pre-COVID. In my class there was a fella from Windsor, ON, who would make the cross-border drive every day. He's used the tunnel every time and was never hassled, but one day he decided to use the bridge and some alarm bell went off when he made that decision; he got pulled aside and hassled for why he's suddenly changing from using the tunnel regularly to using the bridge. Maps told him to do it. Is it really that serious up there?
The day I posted, it was on the Buff. News, “The border will remain closed”
MHO, it depends... civilians, forget it, business..that’s another category.
I’ll ask him.

·
Premium Member
4,505 Posts
I thought this was a cool shot from last weekend at Motorsport Park DDT
It is!

It would have been better if the rotor was glowing red!
😁

Reactions: aheadlan
101 - 120 of 125 Posts