Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 56 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Too tall, had to sign an extra waiver. My head was cocked to the side and not able to turn with helmets on
Ah dang, that sucks. Tall man problems I guess lol. Didn't mean to sound critical, just thought it was odd since all the orgs that I've driven with (even autoX/rallyX) require a helmet and yet I would see videos of folks driving around the Nurburgring, etc., which is even more sketch, with no helmet at all.

·
Registered
646 Posts
Too tall, had to sign an extra waiver. My head was cocked to the side and not able to turn with helmets on

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
How tall are you btw? I’m 6’5” and my helmet scrapes the ceiling of the RS. I have a sunroof, probably would be better without. I keep my head cocked a little bit when on track, but so far it hasn’t caused any problems. I assume I couldn’t fit in that Vette either.

·
Registered
522 Posts
How tall are you btw? I’m 6’5” and my helmet scrapes the ceiling of the RS. I have a sunroof, probably would be better without. I keep my head cocked a little bit when on track, but so far it hasn’t caused any problems. I assume I couldn’t fit in that Vette either.
6’4” but the Euro recaro definitely help for me...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
211 Posts
A very wet, but incredibly fun track night in the rain a couple months back. RS handled it like a champ. A cayman that wrecked into a wall right in front of me and a FT86 that did the same thing the next session not so much.

41 - 56 of 56 Posts