Ford Focus RS Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi had the tyre pressure sensor not detected see handbook.
this is after i had tyre pressure malfunction. i had a new tyre fitted 2 weeks ago the first warning only came on at least 3 or 4 days later. a friend has put a code reader on and found some other issues. since then he has checked all wheels and says all the tpms are working ok. spoke to ford about this and would like to charge me £120 for a diagnostics to find the issue. my friend suggests a ecu problem poss a update ? your thoughts would be great ?

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
certainly that easy...and don't call me shirley...lol.
resets the sensors. once any tire goes below the min spec psi....they all have to be brought back up to 46 psi.
after the tire indicator turns off...you can deflate them down again.
from my experience...the min for the front is around 39-40. rear is 35-36. but every car is a little diff.
i used to keep mine at 41/36....cuz i removed everything out the rear.
Font Event Engineering Sharing Photo caption

·
Registered
2017 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
405 Posts
certainly that easy...and don't call me shurley...lol.

resets the sensors. once any tire goes below the min spec psi....they all have to be brought back up to 46 psi.

after the tire indicator turns off...you can deflate them down again.

from my experience...the min for the front is around 39-40. rear is 35-36. but every car is a little diff.

i used to keep mine at 41/36....cuz i removed everything out the rear.
is anyone listening to this guy?

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
my fantasy league name (for US football) at work was "roast beef curtains"
everyone got the joke...
but during the draft...someone's wife approached me...and asked me..."why do you call your-self roast beef curtains"?
i gotta admit....she caught me off guard. i just shook my head and said IDK?
but next week...everyone in my directorate started calling me beef. f animals.
Food Ingredient Recipe Cuisine Animal product

·
Registered
2017 Focus RS Nitrous Blue
405 Posts
So it's an oil beef? I thought it was auto start/stop based on his hippie gifs. I'm glad it's OK for one idiot to jump into a random thread and contribute nothing, but if I do it then it's "beef"

Stay stupid big jim, it's working.

·
Premium Member
1,448 Posts
So it's an oil beef? I thought it was auto start/stop based on his hippie gifs. I'm glad it's OK for one idiot to jump into a random thread and contribute nothing, but if I do it then it's "beef"

Stay stupid big jim, it's working.
hey bud...i was just gonna say...let's call a truce. i don't hate you. its alright bud.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts