Ford Focus RS Forum banner

41 - 45 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
0.2 grams at 30f distance by the speed that the propeller was doing I'm guessing a pretty hefty exit speed but the lack of weight plus the bad aerodynamics of the object in question (not counting air fluid resistance since should be almost meaningless) must have slowed the crap down of that thing by the time it reached my passenger door.

I barely herd like loose sand hitting the door, not even an impact :) Paint is not that good.
All due respect, you're speculating on the object size, material, and shape totally. I'm thinking the velocity was quite good for you to hear it over the mower engine, radio, engine noise.... Careful you don't shoot your eye out with that Daisey Red Ryder...:facepalm:

·
Registered
562 Posts
All due respect, you're speculating on the object size, material, and shape totally. I'm thinking the velocity was quite good for you to hear it over the mower engine, radio, engine noise.... Careful you don't shoot your eye out with that Daisey Red Ryder...:facepalm:
I'm talking about the impact. I can hear sand hitting my car while driving 70mph at the highway with music on and I would guess everyone does since I'm not super-hero ;)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Can confirm that they are not yet available from Ford, I placed an order for a NB touch up pen and had it cancelled by Ford because it wasn't available yet. I believe they told me it would be available by early March. So no its not total BS.
How did the pen workout with the NB I’m looking into fixing some rock chips

·
Premium Member
5,369 Posts
How did the pen workout with the NB I’m looking into fixing some rock chips
What do you think?

41 - 45 of 45 Posts