Ford Focus RS Forum banner

Took a while but she’s back.........

4K views 27 replies 10 participants last post by  Shimmer 
#1 ·
Some know more than others my addiction for hotlaps and mtn roads. Well needless to say one night it caught up with me and a deer smashed the front end of my toy creating 4500$ in parts damage and no labor estimate. I decided I can easily fix it better so I did work myself. Cost way more than insurance but I’m happy and I made my own wide body from my own molds and I’m here to share the work done . Lmk what ya think.

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·

Attachments

#8 ·
212 cc which gets real A arms soon. Lol.

#10 ·
Prob PM before the only 6 sets are gone, lol..............Im only making a few sets.

#11 ·
Some modest changes , what’s different?

Attachments

Reactions: Focused
#23 ·
Do u skate board or something, lol................Thats my head thinking, and yes I do skate at 43........

#25 ·
This has been a lot of work , making molds, repairing deer incident , maintaining life, work etc. But all well worth it after I set it down for fit check. 25mm flare , 25mm spacer on 18x9.5 et45, lowered to 25.25” at fender top edge. There’s all the hard work for ya. ?

Attachments

#27 ·
Wow! That looks fantastic, Bravo

You kept all those molds, I hope, looks better than any other kit I've seen on the market!

#28 ·
Of course broski , I made Vinyl ester molds , the very best. ??

Reactions: jjameson
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.