Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know there are mixed opinions on tire lettering, but i think it looks awesome and i was wondering if anyone knew some good places to get tire lettering from?

·
Registered
449 Posts
I like em too, but prefer the painting-in of existing text than the tire letters. Sure they wear/fade over time, but there's just something kinda tacky about the oversized stick on lettering.
Agreed about tacky... that's basically why I can't rave about my experience with the tirestickers product.

·
Premium Member
26 Posts
I love to be controversial! Ditto on the Tirestickers. I did mine on the bench and took 4 hrs. to do it right. Didn't want any screw ups with prep. or alignment. I think it was $25/tire(?)

Attachments

·
Registered
604 Posts
I was at a car show today and some guys had stuck on the name of their car club. It was peeling off and looked terrible.

With that said I do like the look of white on the raised lettering though. Especially if you can balance it with something on both sides. I don’t like the look as much of a single word on one side of the tire with no white on the other side to balance it.

I probably won’t do this any time soon because I’m cheap and am not necessarily proud of the tire brands I’m running :) General all-seasons and Federal track rubber.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
About this Discussion
9 Replies
8 Participants
Camper Van Someren
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing