Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so since we have nothing but time to kill waiting for our RS's, time to place your bets as to when your RS will arrive.

I'm betting on May 4th.

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
I'll bet April 15th - Tax Day - One hand giveth and the other hand taketh away :)

Jim

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
June 15th and we will see 2017s sold in 2016

·
Registered
187 Posts
May 31st is my guess.

·
Registered
1,675 Posts
I'm gonna be ambitious here and say February 16th.

Or April 2nd, so my car and I can share B-days.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
March 13.

·
Registered
2,054 Posts
Regional rep for my dealer said Philadelphia region will get the first batch off the boat. Early january production. If I dont get one of the first batch, im betting I dont see my until june 5

·
Registered
362 Posts
I had seen on the ford site somewhere March 18th it was a letter on order bank etc so it said Spring of next year of course but I'm sure I seen 18 somewhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
84 Posts
Regional rep for my dealer said Philadelphia region will get the first batch off the boat. Early january production. If I dont get one of the first batch, im betting I dont see my until june 5
I hope you are correct since I am in the Philly market, but over the bridge in Jersey. Before I read your post, I have been preparing myself for June 1st, but I hope I am wrong.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Given that the car will be unusable in half the country till spring, (with stock tires), does anybody think that the Northern states will really see RS's before April?

·
Registered
167 Posts
April 20th (my birthday)

San Diego dealer and #1 retail allocation, don't really care when I get it as long as I do eventually and that it's awesome.

·
Registered
418 Posts
Given that the car will be unusable in half the country till spring, (with stock tires), does anybody think that the Northern states will really see RS's before April?
Don't forget about Canada eh! ...I'm thinking sometime in March. Let's say 18th. I'll be driving it all year for sure. In Canada they come loaded which includes the 18" winter wheel pkg. I have my F150 for the deep snow days.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
About this Discussion
33 Replies
27 Participants
RS Crazy
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing