Our RS app is almost finished.
Here you have all features list:

• deactivation / activation of Auto Start Stop System,
  • ability to choose which Drive Mode car should start with,
  • automatic Launch Control activation,
  • check your tires pressure values,
Additionally owners of Drift devICE will get:

• activation / deactivation of Drift devICE drift function,
  • choose which drive mode Drift devICE should work with.
Our app gonna be compatible with:

• Drift devICE as a 29$ upgrade / add on,
  • Drive devICE 99$ including hardware.
All features work let say like a “virtual” pushes of the buttons, so they are absolutely transparent for a car systems. It means they do not write / change anything in a car memory and they do not leave any traces. Product is 1000% warranty friendly. Just remove it from OBD2 port before visiting Ford Service. Of course Launch Control counter always counts.

This is web based app, so all you need to use it is a smartphone / tablet / computer with web browser and WiFi.

Drift devICE and Drive devICE are updatable. Keep on your mind we are working on new features.

Availability: March 2020

·
Registered
549 Posts
I certainly want this... the Tire Pressure monitor and the startup mode selector justifies the price for me... of course I will have to go with the Drift devICE... :D ;)

Let me know if you guys will be around Texas anytime soon. Otherwise, I will wait a bit longer until flashing situations gets a bit easier.

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
I believe Tomek to be Cali today, trying to meet to get flashed this week......

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
I believe Tomek to be Cali today, trying to meet to get flashed this week......
I’ve been trying to buy the whole kit with the tuner exchange program he offered for about 10 days now! Still figuring out the best cost-effective way of shipping the tuner back to him, I sent him quotes from all available carriers and waiting for his feedback about if he can get better rates.

But I’ll be highly interested in any comment you may have about the “tuning” process in the meantime if you meet him during his visit. I guess I would have to do the same thing he will do to your car myself and maybe have him perform something remotely...havent had an answer to that question yet so maybe your review will clear that up!

PS if anyone in the Montreal/Ottawa area wants his car flashed soon let me know and I can let Tomek know there is more than one of us ready to buy the kit in my area.

·
Premium Member
509 Posts
He was trying to ship it to me from the US during his trip which would have been cheaper, but yeah best I got was around 110$ cad with insurance to return it back.

He initially told me return shipping would be covered by him but I doubt it would be at such a high cost.

But he does not have to partner with a tuning shop anymore so I guess that provides him some margin for at least working with us on shipping.

If it’s too much in the end I’ll wait for the flash it yourself version, it’s already too late to have it in time for rally school after which there’s no rush for me to have this. Might even have time to reason myself and save the money by then!

·
Premium Member
743 Posts
I was able to meet and get flashed just as planned.
Took maybe 15-20 mins really. Super easy.

I haven't played with it too much yet really. does work in other drive modes..ha
I had a few things like, 'No Navi' come up for a bit and then disappear.

Really Nice to meet Tom on his travels as well.

Can't wait to play with it now...change over to the other set of wheels and tires...

·
Registered
85 Posts
All looks cool, I'd be in for all of it when the flash it yourself option comes around.

@TomekRST
"Of course Launch Control counter always counts."
Not that it really matters, but I was unaware our cars kept a count of times launch control was activated. Is this true?

·
Registered
1,812 Posts
Not that it really matters, but I was unaware our cars kept a count of times launch control was activated. Is this true?
I vaguely recall reading about this at one point. It's not too surprisingly that it is tracked, but I would think it wouldn't really be held against you on a warranty claim since its standard feature. I bet it just plays towards keeping track of maintenance items ie clutch, trans or RDU fluid change counters.

41 - 50 of 50 Posts