Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,464 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just as the title states, This site needs some moderators. there has been a recent rash of spamming(boompanis152), and no one seems to be here to do anything about it. just sayin'

Thoughts... Ideas? I'm sure there are people willing to volunteer.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
YES it does!!! Or we need to find out where boomPENIS152 is, and send a drone to blow his a$$ up.

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
stdan is the only semi active currently.
odd part is that there is nowhere in the thread to report to moderator.
its actually hard to find a way to contact a moderator unless im missing something

·
Banned
1,389 Posts
stdan is the only semi active currently.
odd part is that there is nowhere in the thread to report to moderator.
its actually hard to find a way to contact a moderator unless im missing something
Click on the little black triangle in the lower left of every post to "Report Post" to moderator. I have been a moderator before; it is a volunteer thankless job that involves more effort than you realize.

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Super Moderator
15,331 Posts
Active Mods over there. No assigned Mods here. I bet it's some guy over at Hormel bringing attention to one of their products.

·
Registered
187 Posts
I'm signed up over on that site as well, just currently being a lurker. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Thankyou Thankyou Thankyou Dan!!!! Forum looks 11ty times better now.

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
The forum just needs to be setup better for anti-spam. I admin and mod other forums and was shocked by how easy it was to register and immediately post/spam if I wanted to.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
9 Participants
Dave-ROR
Ford Focus RS Forum
FocusRS.org is the largest forum community to discuss the 2016+ Focus RS. Join to talk about performance, specs, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing