Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So after seeing some of the reviews Im thinking of changing my order from stealth gray to nitrous blue. Qustion is in the videos the seats had the blue stripe down the side. Does that come with the nitrous blue colour? I dont think it looks that nice....

·
Registered
101 Posts
So after seeing some of the reviews Im thinking of changing my order from stealth gray to nitrous blue. Qustion is in the videos the seats had the blue stripe down the side. Does that come with the nitrous blue colour? I dont think it looks that nice....
Yeah I'm not to hot on that look either. I think it comes on the RS2 seats only and in every exterior color (I.e always going to be that blue just like the brakes).

·
Super Moderator
15,478 Posts
so after seeing some of the reviews im thinking of changing my order from stealth gray to nitrous blue. Qustion is in the videos the seats had the blue stripe down the side. Does that come with the nitrous blue colour? I dont think it looks that nice....
What?

pitchforks.gif

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah I'm not to hot on that look either. I think it comes on the RS2 seats only and in every exterior color (I.e always going to be that blue just like the brakes).
Yeah I have the RS2 package but some of the pictures I've seen don't have the stripe. If its just on the NB then its almost enough for me to not make the change.....

·
Registered
1,675 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,478 Posts
So, someone wants the SYNC2 in their FoRS here in the US?

·
Registered
157 Posts
Good luck with your change.. I attempted to do this exact thing last week, but my order (selected for scheduling Nov. 21) submitted to plant so I'm SOL. Hopefully I love SG in the same fashion as I did seeing Nardo grey in person.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I have also thought of changing mine @tweekzilla, but consider this about that color. Its bright and bright cars stand out to Police..... How can you "HOON" in a bright ass car. But the blue has a nice flake in it which makes it look really sick no matter what.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I have also thought of changing mine @tweekzilla, but consider this about that color. Its bright and bright cars stand out to Police..... How can you "HOON" in a bright ass car. But the blue has a nice flake in it which makes it look really sick no matter what.
I don't know what your talking about.... I would never do anything illegal in my shinny new RS. :pig:

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Good luck with your change.. I attempted to do this exact thing last week, but my order (selected for scheduling Nov. 21) submitted to plant so I'm SOL. Hopefully I love SG in the same fashion as I did seeing Nardo grey in person.
Yeah - I'm not schedule for selection yet :(.... So I think I should still be able to change :)

·
Registered
101 Posts
Yeah - I'm not schedule for selection yet :(.... So I think I should still be able to change :)
I would change it if I were you. I wanted to changed mine to NB as well after seeing all of the latest pictures and videos but alas mine's being built next week. #firstworldproblems

·
Registered
441 Posts
Same... I thought we were getting those over here, so I was preparing myself for the comments my wife would have on them =]

1 - 20 of 29 Posts