Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm really wanting to see if anyone can or has a photoshop of the blacked out panel in the grill body color? Or any other tasty photoshops with different wheels, colors, etc? If you have them, post them up.

·
Registered
222 Posts
Our attention is then drawn to the black trim in the front grille, and its matte “magnetite” finish, which Odeh says is twice the price of normal painted plastic. The point being: Ford didn’t cheap out and just slot a plastic piece into the front of this fierce Focus.
Blasphemy!!!!!!!

·
Registered
171 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
I like the comment somewhere about since the RS500 was for such a limited market if the Mk3 Focus RS got a special end of line edition it should be RS2000.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Quick and dirty, but you mean like this?
View attachment 536
I don't like. I don't mind the black plastic piece. It doesn't bother me at all. Unfortunately, I don't think this car will look good with rally lights :( can you do a quick and dirty with two rally lights on that crash bar?

·
Registered
3 Posts
slight thread hijacking but could someone with proficient 'shop skills mock up an RS in frozen white with grey fifteen52 'tarmacs' that match the plastic parts? pretty please? ����

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't like. I don't mind the black plastic piece. It doesn't bother me at all. Unfortunately, I don't think this car will look good with rally lights :( can you do a quick and dirty with two rally lights on that crash bar?
Traditional round rally lights may not work too well on this front end, but I see several places a nice LED light bar would fit just perfectly.

·
Registered
62 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
I think it'd look alright with 2 spaced out just a little further than what you have here
Why not just an LED light bar on there? Just put in in the slightly recessed area in the middle. I think it would look better and having seen them used at VIR sure it would be bright enough.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Why not just an LED light bar on there? Just put in in the slightly recessed area in the middle. I think it would look better and having seen them used at VIR sure it would be bright enough.
I'm not a fan of led light bars. I think they look a little ricey. I want my RS to look like a rally car. Rally lights and mud flaps.

·
Premium Member
3,306 Posts
LOL, I'll be sure to mention they look ricey to the vettes running them. LOL.

I will say I understand though. Some lights look better. I'm not sure I would put lights as big as photoshopped on it.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts