Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, hello! Gonna keep it short and sweet since you all have better things to do. (i hope)

33 year old driving enthusiast from Seattle, WA. I work in the auto industry to one degree or another, I have since I was old enough to drive. I am giving up the car I sought after for nearly a decade (Evo IX) in order to have this thing Ford has cooked up for us: The Focus RS. Just ordered mine today, and am counting the seconds until I start it up for the first time.

Thanks for having me, and I'll try to keep my asinine sensor of humor to myself. Rally on!

- Owen

·
Registered
169 Posts
Welcome Slide, so you found an allocation left for sale in the pnw? if so, did you get it at msrp? or how much over? I had been told that all Washington and Origan dealer allocations were spoken for before Jan 1 2016.

·
Registered
143 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Welcome Slide, so you found an allocation left for sale in the pnw? if so, did you get it at msrp? or how much over? I had been told that all Washington and Origan dealer allocations were spoken for before Jan 1 2016.
I actually had no problem, which was weird. I called dealers in Oregon and here in Washington, both closest to me stated they had one or two allocations left. So these guys are either lying to me (from what you just said), or I got REALLY REALLY lucky?

Also, you never ask a fat chick how much she weighs. Regardless, I didn't buy from Kirkland, or Bill Pierre, or Sound Ford. I went with Evergreen in Issaquah.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts