Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first post here, so hello everyone!

How long does it take after the RS is built, to ultimately make it to the dealer? I know that it must vary based on the location of your dealer, but i am just looking for a rough estimate.

My RS was built on 07/21/2016 and left the factory on 07/25/2016. Would it be on a boat at this point? What is the best method to track the progress?

I'm getting antsy... I've had my order in since 10/14/15. Hopefully I don't have to wait a full year for the car to get here.

Thanks in advance for answering my question!

·
Registered
218 Posts
Lots of good info in the purchasing section. Check out the stickies in particular. Wait for your window sticker and ask FordService for periodic updates.

·
Registered
126 Posts
There was information posted a while back from a Canadian dealer memo stating once the car leaves the factory it would take around 60 days to get to the dealer. My experience was pretty bang on with that, mine left the factory around May 23, arrived at the dealer July 25. I'd say unless you're put on a ship right away (this does happen), you should expect late September to mid October delivery.

Also look at this thread http://www.focusrs.org/forum/11-focus-rs-purchasing/3506-roro-schedules-9.html for shipping schedule from Zeebrugge, based on your timeline I think you will probably still be at the port with a slight chance you made it on Talia or Manon. However I don't know what ports service what states.

·
Super Moderator
604 Posts
You mean 10/14/15 right? I don't think we've seen enough shipments to know what a real average is yet.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts