Ford Focus RS Forum banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's the Rarest of the Rare and not available this side of the pond. Only 50 available, behold the Heritage Edition:

DaxWI6fWkAEi1Nb.jpg

·
Premium Member
177 Posts
Can't wait for the even rarer Ultimate Green RS mk3 with only 10 produced.
/sarcasm
Followed by the even rarer "Liquid Blue"...

·
Super Moderator
15,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Note to self........do NOT do a search for #tief on Twitter for car photos. Results are NSFW!

·
Super Moderator
15,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So, there's 48 others:

DbNjUaDW4AAm4kC.jpg

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
In my honest opinion.... The car looks odd in any color other than the original 4 colors.

But that's just me. :p
I agree with you.

I think the red and orange would look better without the black wheels and headlights without the black housing. The shade of red and orange is too light for the black.

That's just my opinion though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
15,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Super Moderator
15,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Wait, that's a two door FiST:

ford-fiesta-st-st-2-S2814592-1.jpg ford-fiesta-st-st-2-S2814592-9.jpg

·
Registered
525 Posts
I'm not sure if I could pull off driving an orange car. It would definitely make my coworker jealous though.

I do like the look of it though, maybe even a bit over the red, and my opinion is the black accents works really great on it.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I'm not sure if I could pull off driving an orange car. It would definitely make my coworker jealous though.

I do like the look of it though, maybe even a bit over the red, and my opinion is the black accents works really great on it.
I owned an Orange SRT4. It may seem like a weird color, but it's a nice color on a car. I'm sure you could pull it off lol

·
Super Moderator
15,817 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
dreamsicle.jpg

This always comes to mind.

·
Premium Member
2,428 Posts
I agree with you.

I think the red and orange would look better without the black wheels and headlights without the black housing. The shade of red and orange is too light for the black.

That's just my opinion though.

You need to add metallic grey. I wish it would have been offered here.

·
Premium Member
1,478 Posts
You need to add metallic grey. I wish it would have been offered here.
That's the color I really wanted to get my RS in. So much easier to care for than the showeveryspotofanythingblack they have:mad2:....

So sorry they didn't offer it in the states. We just aren't allowed to have nice things.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts