Ford Focus RS Forum banner

9th Annual EcoBoost Takeover the Tail of the Dragon Event, who's going?

• I'm unsure given work or other commitments

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'll have to pass

• I'm on the fence

641 - 647 of 647 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
The time for our annual dragon meetup is fast approaching. Sadly, I'm bumping this thread to notify the group that I won't be making the trip this year. Family commitments take precedent. I hope everyone has a great time and posts lots of pictures.

• Sad
Reactions: RS'er and Skykri

·
Premium Member
1,901 Posts
Despite my health issues aging guy must know if, I was still hopeful it’ll happen for rest of group…. Sad to see it won’t it’s not the xase. Let’s get this crappy /022 behind us all, man it’s beenn such. Show :-/

·
Premium Member
3,773 Posts
I have racing events every weekend in Sept and into the first weekend of Oct. Around the second weekend of Oct the family and I will be at Fontana for about a week, I'll be towing my old Honda up with my EcoBoost Ranger for a Honda meet that weekend too.

• Sad
Reactions: RS'er

·
Administrator
16,901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #644 ·
It's been a busy and trying time for me over the past month and a half. I've been wanting to post here to see who all was looking at coming out for this annual event. I still plan on heading out for a least a few runs and I'm curious how many are able to make it out with all the current issues that have happened over the last year.

• Sad

·
Premium Member
3,773 Posts
I’ll still be heading up for the week. Just let me know what kind of schedule we were looking at; Outland Gas has closed so no gas or socials there sadly. If it would work better to move this event this year here’s a link for another group of Foci heading up in Oct if that would work better for everyone. Focus Fanatics Dragon Takeover October Pop-Up
Oddly enough I'll be there that weekend, but with the classic Honda Group with my 84 Civic 2000S. My trailer is not yet setup with new tie-downs to secure the RS and I'm not sure I can pull it that high with family in the Ranger.

641 - 647 of 647 Posts